Stock Offer Q88 Tablets - Round 2! What a difference a month makes! The latest are the Greatest!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Pete, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete

Pete

I am under no disillusions I'll never have a return, I'm simply steeling myself for December 26. :)

Truly there have been no problems at this point and I know some of the quantity buyers are the type to check out each item before shipping.
  2. tarik

tarik

Pete, do you have any 3g enabled tablets?
  3. Pete

Pete

I go, I just removed one from the site yesterday, as I sold one or two in several months. And I've been asked about another. It seems like something everyone gets excited about but no one wants to hold a 7 or 10 inch device to their ear driving down the road or sitting at the dinner table. Over the years I've offered I'd say half a dozen models and have probably not sold a dozen total.

Here's a link to one by Teclast, a very good Chinese brand. Several here buy Teclast in good quantity orders and keep coming back for more with very few problems, but this one just sits - *************************************************************************************************

Now you said 3G "enabled". They are all that, but they do not have a built in modem, where the one above does.
  4. tarik

tarik

sorry i meant with a built in modem so a mobile broadband sim can be put in and mobile internet browsing used. it wouldnt be for making calls etc.
  5. Pete

Pete

Just the one linked above. My buyer is testing another, but I simply can't see someone holding a 10 inch tablet to their ear.

Well, maybe the type who used to go around with a boombox on their shoulder. Some people will do anything for attention. :)
  6. Tempera

Tempera

For use with data on mobile sim. Not for calls lol
    Volantary likes this.
  7. Pete

Pete

Just now chatting with my tech in China. Testing this latest 10inch 3G unit was not good, we will not be offering it.

Again, these have never proven worthwhile. My tech reminded me of selling 10 FlyTouch that had on-board SIMS to a member here and ending up taking all 10 back.
  8. oneovakind2011

oneovakind2011

hi pete

can u give me a price on 10 of these units as i too order from china but my bulk will not be here till wed -fri and i need thse asap for the uk as i am uk based kind regards
  9. oneovakind2011

oneovakind2011

hi pete

can u give me a price on 10 of these units as i too order from china but my bulk will not be here till wed -fri and i need thse asap for the uk as i am uk based kind regards
  10. Pete

Pete

Click the bottom link in my signature for UK stock. The top link for delivery from China.
  11. Wahab

Wahab

Hi strange question but do you sell 7 " tablets that we can put sim cards in, to make calls or on connect direct on internet
  12. Pete

Pete

13. sman

sman

Hi Pete,
    I have ordered the teclast A10 and P85HD, and they both state they work with 32gb TF cards, but I can only find 32gb micro sdhc cards, will these work?
    Thanks
  14. sman

sman

So are the same tablets made in different factories? As there are some suppliers on alibaba that can supply Teclast tablets cheaper, are they made different? Thanks
  15. Pete

Pete

In China, you can find fakes of international brands, then fakes of the fakes, fakes of those fakes, etc. for as low a price as you want to pay. Cheaper plastic in the cases, smaller batteries, crappier cameras, smaller cables, chargers that catch fire, screen that crack within a week, there is nothing some factory won't make and another factory use to build something cheaper.

Not only do the Chinese copy international brands, they copy "Chinese Name Brand" products, as well. You pay your money and you take your chances.
    sman likes this.
  16. cm3trading

cm3trading

Hi Pete, sounds great. Im looking into the tablet market got a few potential customers intrested in this model.
  17. cm3trading

cm3trading

Brought 1 for me to try out. quick question if i where to buy 2pink 2white and 8black do i qualify for the 10product cheaper rate on china site?
  18. Pete

Pete

Certainly do. You can order each separately or just order black and mention in the Comments how you want them broken down.
  19. cm3trading

cm3trading

Thanks for the quick reply!
  20. Professor cuckoo

Professor cuckoo

Hiya,

Curious - are these CE certified?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.