1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Quality Forex / International Money Exchange provider

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by Import Expert, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Import Expert

Import Expert

I have seen a few posts recently asking for recommendations for a quality Forex service provider.

Woodland Group obviously deal with a huge amount of currency exchange so I wanted to advise that we have a fantastic provider who give us an absolutely first class service along with some of the best rates around.

If you are interested, please do reply to this post for drop me a DM with your details and I will ask them to contact you.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Cody likes this.
  2. chrismane

chrismane

Hm, good information. I will check it out.
  3. DrMay1987

DrMay1987

Sounds very interesting and it wouldn’t hurt to get to know other providers as well. In Forex, you should use all the help you get. It’s not an easy task, trading. You lose, you win. You never know what’s coming. It all depends on you, really. From my experience (almost two years now) I can say that you shouldn’t act and take decisions based on your emotions. It’s better to have a cool mind when trading. Also, without a good trading platform, there’s nothing you can do. I’ve found mine on ************************* and I’m happy with my choice. Finally, you need time (a lot of it) if you want to make money. Patience is the keyword here.