1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Quick Guide to Finding UK Trade Suppliers | Better than an eBay Supplier List!

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by JustCraig, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Clearance-Buyer

Clearance-Buyer

Whatever you do...DO NOT do business with "Furness Trading Ltd" or "Mr big stock"...both businesses are run by J*ohn and Petr*na. They have taken in excess of £1000.00 from us for promised goods and have not given me my goods or my money....They kept and fobbing me offer for over 1 year and then it hit me that they are professional SCAM ARTISTS, they have even used CANCER as an excuse to buy more time off me which they later defaulted on again.....My advice to anyone is to stay away from them as they are clear dabblers in FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY
  2. amar7

amar7

I looked up the site Furness Trading Ltd and honestly I'm surprised, because I wasn't able to clearly see that they're scammers without reading your bad experience with them and if I'd be buying, I'd probabably would've fallen for them too.

But 100.000 is really crazy to pay without any due dilligence or insurance like ESCROW tbh.
  3. imransaeed

imransaeed

Thanks. This was very helpful.
  4. jewelry4sell

jewelry4sell

Nice skill, thanks for sharing your article
  5. Srialto

Srialto

Hi JustCraig, Thanks for the list this is very helpful listing and there is also many Online Marketplace for supplier.
  6. Beatrice McGraw

Beatrice McGraw

Good list