1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Quickfire FAQ's for New Businesses to Wholesale!

Discussion in 'General Wholesale' started by BaiLong11, May 16, 2006.

1. usman77

usman77

I have been looking looking around for this kind of information.
  2. shamekapta30

shamekapta30

Has anyone ever bought anything from coborsis.com they accept pal pay pal,and adikeshoes.com im thinking about doing bizness with them.
  3. b2bshoesbag

b2bshoesbag

I think it is useful to me,thanks
  4. usman77

usman77

Thanks so much for this!!
  5. habeeb24

habeeb24 Banned Member

Its really a nice post..I would really appreciate you !!!Thanks
  6. haqqani

haqqani

When I get Nigerian scammers I send them out a brick with tracking number
  7. Vinny2k

Vinny2k

Very useful . Thanks
  8. melster7

melster7

Hi i found a cheap clothing wholesaler but not sure if i trust them and dont want to waste my money by taking the risk they are selling stuff that is $60+ retail price for $10-$20 with a minimum order of 10 items and is a chinese company does this sound like a legit site?
  9. QClothingUK

QClothingUK

Great post! It will help lot of people to prevent frauds & scam deals.
  10. spoondog123

spoondog123

Surf wholesalers/starting small business?

Hi, looking for trade advice. I've alway wanted my own surf shop and you've got to start somewhere so decided to try and trade on-line (planning on starting out with small business on ebay and building on that to website etc ).
    Does anyone have advice on finding a wholesalers? do I need a sellers license? How can I get a trade account if I don't yet have a shop/web site? or any advice or experiences at all.
    Also, how do I start a thread or ask question on this site?
    Thanks
  11. Beauty Wonderland

Beauty Wonderland

Hi, you can find wholesalers by googling, yellow pages, trade magazines etc.

You don't need a sellers license (not sure what that is). You do need to register as self-employed if you aren't already by calling HMRC. You can find the information on that and contact numbers on hmrc.gov.uk.

Many wholesalers will let you open a trade account without you having any trading history, shop or website, but they may not allow to open a credit account (i.e. you would have to pay for goods upfront) until you have been trading with them for a while.

To start a thread, find the section of the forums that is most applicable to your thread or question, click on it, then look for the button to the right hand side of the top of that sections page that says "forum tools", click on that and you'll see the button to post a new thread.
  12. cawatson

cawatson

Great FAQ's on to good to be true pricing for gaiming and music electronics.

Cheers!
  13. Koyes.A

Koyes.A

i have no questions to ask now
  14. iWholesale UK

iWholesale UK Banned Member

Thanks for that helpful information!
  15. Soleil He

Soleil He

Thanks,it helps a lot.
  16. ganpeixin

ganpeixin Banned Member

Almost everyone considering it has dozens of questions about starting a small business. The only foolish questions, of course, are the questions that aren't asked. Yet, many times we don't have enough information to ask the right questions.
    The questions in this guide are drawn from participants in training courses for new entrepreneurs. Most of the questioners didn't own, operate, or manage small businesses. Their questions are typical of what's on the minds of potential business owners. You may have pondered similar questions, as you thought about becoming your own boss. The questions fell generally into areas such as the steps in setting up a business, marketing, and financing a new concern. In this guide the questions have been grouped by subject.
    Answers to the questions came from experts in the various areas. These experts include a lawyer, an accountant, a bank loan officer, several small business owners, and market researchers.
    These answers, it is hoped, will help you as you approach deciding on becoming a small business owner. The questions may suggest questions that you should find answers to before you invest your money, time, and effort in a small business.

17. merlinpark

merlinpark

Best place for Computer, Laptop & Accessories Here one can get all accessories of comptuer at very reasonable rate and varied qualities are available to arrive at a buying decision.
  18. merlinpark

merlinpark

Best place for Computer, Laptop & Accessories Here one can get all accessories of comptuer at very reasonable rate and varied qualities are available to arrive at a buying decision.
  19. Hasra

Hasra

very helpful post thanks
  20. Evansds

Evansds

Great post, thanks.