1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Reconditioned Laptops, PC's, HDD's, RAM, PSU, Motherboards, CPU's, Monitors, Projectors

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by itpartsdirect, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

We shall be keeping this post up to date with stock we have. If you have any specific requirements please contact us through pm or email.

All stock will be at the bottom in XLSX format and will have the date when it was last generated if you have any issues with the format please let us know and we can send you one that will work for you.

Stock Status:
    All stock is physical

Physical Location of the Stock:
    Our own warehouse in Lancashire

Buyers Liability:
    None
    We are not VAT registered

Payments by:
    Paypal
    Credit/Debit Card
    Cash by Collection

Delivery:
    Free to Area 1 postcodes
    £15 surcharge for Area 2 and 3

Area 1 – England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. (This area is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in areas 2 and 3)

Area 2 – The Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)

Area 3 – Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)

Attached Files:

tx solutions and Kartel like this.
  2. swanseaone

swanseaone

3. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

Laptops available will be going on here as they are installed.
  4. rodhay

rodhay

Projector details and pricelist if available please (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Especially interested in home projectors.
  5. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

some of the projectors we have are on, will be getting more on next week.
  6. jake1989

jake1989

7. rodhay

rodhay

Please also send me a copy of the list of your fauty projectors, ideally with their condition if known. Email as above (#4).
  8. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

We literally sell the faulty ones in batches, so we don't collate data on them, its £10 each one regardless of make or issue.
  9. rodhay

rodhay

OK, can you just send me prices of the batches or however you intend to sell them.
  10. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

No problem rodhay just sent you a PM
  11. Pcmagic

Pcmagic

Hi, u actually got what exactly im looking for, can i have price list and some more info, thanks a lot (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  12. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

emails sent to everyone who request.
  13. productzzz

productzzz

hello i was wondering if you offer a drop shipping service on your items? please email me on (Email Hidden for Privacy):)
  14. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

email sent.
  15. Tweezy

Tweezy

Do you have any pictures of the 1x DELL LATITUDE 2100 LAPTOP/NETBOOK TOUCHSCREEN
  16. Ataman Trading Limited

Ataman Trading Limited

Can you send me your Hard Drives list
  17. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

Hi yes but I think we have just sold the last one of these, if you are still interested drop me a PM
  18. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

Hi if you PM me your email address. I am also trying to currently create CSV's for all so will be updating this thread this week.
  19. Ataman Trading Limited

Ataman Trading Limited

my email is (Email Hidden for Privacy) , Mod Edit: You Cannot offer stock without an appropriate membership
  20. techvx

techvx

Can you send further details of what you offer including prices / quantity to
    (Email Hidden for Privacy).... Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.