1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Reliable Source for Business Email List

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by paul_xedos, Nov 1, 2017.

1. paul_xedos

paul_xedos

Given the title I realise even asking for such a thing is liable to risk flames about spamming etc but I do have a very specific reason for asking not related to bulk email. Basically, I am trying to find companies that have their own website but use free ISP mail ( eg. [email protected])

I recently purchased just such a list in spreadsheet format which contained company URL and email only to find it pre-dates gmail . Despite being advertised as 'constantly updated' it was over 13 years old and totally useless

Does anyone know a reliable source of updated data that contains ideally thousands of addresses of SMEs?
  2. kvoosh

kvoosh

I have been looking for same thing carnt find it — so i started do google search and painstaking each website and sending email to chosen business sector individually time consuming - but the next best option
  3. Vijay Jadhav

Vijay Jadhav

It's a time taking procedure. In fact some people hire professionals for work.
  4. Vijay Jadhav

Vijay Jadhav

If you want, you can also search some on google.