Service Offer Reliable Web Hosting | Free Shopping Cart Setup | Free Domain Name | 24/7 Support

Discussion in 'E-Commerce Services' started by Saajan, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Saajan

Saajan

Why Us?

• We have been in the web hosting industry for over 7 years and are the longest serving web hosting company on TWF. Trusted, reliable and dependable. Have a look at our clients testimonials below and throughout this thread.
    • Whether it's for an online shop, blogs, business website or anything else, our hosting caters for all types of online solutions.
    • We are based in London, UK and are not a one man band like other hosts on this forum. We also have servers located across the globe, including the UK and USA.
    • Our support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
    • FREE Domain Name, FREE Shopping Cart Installation, FREE HTML Site Builder and FREE Marketing & Administration Tools.
    • Guaranteed uptime, latest technology and we focus on customer satisfaction and providing an excellent service.
    • If you have any questions, feel free to PM, email or post in this thread.
    What is different about us?
    We are the first host on this forum to offer real 24/7 Technical Support, a FREE Domain Name, FREE Site Builder, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Daily Data Backup and a choice of having your website hosted on servers which are located in the UK, USA, Australia and Sweden.

One of our aims is to provide an excellent web hosting service, which will guarantee a smile on our client's faces. We have provided our client's with the most extensive and user-friendly support documentations, our feature packed control panel and our friendly customer service staff will always be available 24/7 to answer any questions and provide technical and sales assistance.

Why go with others who have only started their service a few months ago, have very little or no experience or are one man bands and do not provide the kind of service you'd expect from providers such as us?

With every plan, we include:
    • No Set-up Fee
    • Multi-lingual Control Panel
    • Website Statistics
    • Daily Data Backup
    • 24/7 Customer Support
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • FREE Domain Name
    • FREE HTML Site Builder
    • FREE Script Installer
    • FREE Marketing & Administration Tools
    • FREE Shopping Cart Installation
    Web Hosting Plans:
    Starter Plan - £3.99 a month (paid annually)

20000 MB (20 GB) Data Space (was 7 GB previously)
    200 GB Monthly Traffic (was 150 GB previously)
    3 Domains Hosted - host 3 separate websites under one account
    Unlimited Parked Domains
    10 Subdomains (e.g name.yourdomain.com)
    5 FTP Accounts
    50 E-mail Accounts / Addresses
    10 MySQL Databases
    2 Email Lists
    FREE Domain Name
    + more

**Order Here**

Business Plan - £4.99 a month (paid annually)
    Unlimited
    Data Space
    Unlimited Monthly Traffic
    5 Domains Hosted - host 5 separate websites under one account
    Unlimited Parked Domains
    Unlimited Subdomains (e.g name.yourdomain.com)
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    500 E-mail Accounts / Addresses
    20 MySQL Databases
    5 PostgreSQL Databases
    15 Email Lists
    FREE Domain Name
    + more

**Order Here**

Corporate Plan - £6.99 a month (paid annually)
    Unlimited
    Data Space
    Unlimited Monthly Traffic
    Unlimited Domains Hosted - host unlimited websites under one account
    Unlimited Parked Domains
    Unlimited Subdomains (e.g name.yourdomain.com)
    Unlimited E-mail Accounts / Addresses
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    20 PostgreSQL Databases
    Unlimited Email Lists
    FREE Domain Name
    + more

**Order Here**

Free Shopping Cart Installation:
    We can install any shopping cart script for free. The most popular shopping cart scripts are:
    • OpenCart
    • PrestaShop
    • Zen Cart
    Require Wordpress, Joomla, phpBB or any other script?
    We also offer free installation of various scripts including Wordpress, Joomla, phpBB3, phplist, Drupal, phplist, DokuWiki and so much more. Full list can be found here.

Server Locations:
    We can host your websites on different servers based in different locations. You have the choice of picking servers which are located in the UK, USA, Australia and Sweden. Our network of server provides the solution to all of our clients, no matter where they're located.

Reliable Service:
    Server maintenance, monitoring and expansion is one of our top priorities. Our servers are maintained efficiently to ensure that they constantly running with no downtime.

Daily Data Backup:
    If you ever lose or edit a file which damages your website, then just ask us for a backup from yesterday or the day before. We have separate storage servers in which backups are kept, just in case you need them.

Full control over your free or paid domain names:
    The free domain name that we offer is totally yours. It's under your name and ownership. It's the same if you register other domains with us - we won't force you to keep it with us and it can be transferred anytime, anywhere. As well as full control, our Domain Manager offers:
    • Full Whois Control
    • Full DNS Control
    • Create Your Own DNS like:
    - dns1/ns1.my-best-domain.com
    - dns2/ns2.my-best-domain.com
    • Custom Records Control:
    - A, AAAA, MX, CNAME,
    - NS, SRV, TXT Records​
    • Domain Locking & EPP Key
    • Unlimited Parked Domains
    • Domain Registrar Change
    • Status Alerts
    Ready to order or have any questions?
    You can order here.

Send a PM if you have any questions (requires 10 or more posts) or contact us here.

Testimonials from some of our clients:
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. DaleB

DaleB

re: Reliable Web Hosting | Free Shopping Cart Setup | Free Domain Name | 24/7 Support

Hi Saajan, interested in the business plan?
    pm me?
    cheers
    Dale
  3. Saajan

Saajan

Hello Dale,

I have sent you a PM :thumbup:.
  4. Oliver

Oliver

re: Reliable Web Hosting | Free Shopping Cart Setup | Free Domain Name | 24/7 Support

As I've said many times. Highly reccomend Saajan as a host. I use his Corporate plan for my sites and everything is very slick.
  5. nikzGfx

nikzGfx

Just placed an order, look forward to playing around with it all :)

That's what you call service, even got a call to confirm it was me who placed the order. :D
  6. Saajan

Saajan

Thank you for signing up mate :niceone:.
  7. tommy55

tommy55

hi just having a site designed by ktdesigns I am interested in your hosting please get in touch at tom_fletch79 at hotmail.co.uk
  8. Saajan

Saajan

I have sent you an email.
  9. tommy55

tommy55

hi nothing through yet could you email again please
  10. swagphones

swagphones Banned Member

hey saajan, i am also interested can you please email me or pm examples of websites that you have made? and also pics of the admin panel or demo? thanks my email is ********************
    Soks likes this.
  11. Tank

Tank

Hi Saajan, I too am interested. I'd also appreciate any examples I could look at and further informatin regarding services you offer.
    Thanks
  12. Saajan

Saajan

Hello,
    I can't PM you as you dont have 10 posts. Do you have an email address?

Thank you.
  13. Tank

Tank

Hi, its cc9promotionsataol.com

Thanks
  14. fastrack

fastrack

Hi Sajaan I am new here though I'd be be very interested in the starter package :)

pls PM me if you can

Tareq
  15. Saajan

Saajan

Hello Tareq,

In order for me to message you, you'll need 10 posts as the PM function is only available for users with 10 posts or more.

Do you have a email address in which I can contact you on?

Thank you.
  16. fastrack

fastrack

Hi Sajaan please drop me a line to: mtareqhasan@ hotmail.co. uk

I currently work on Telesales for a web design company as their packages are too expensive.I can provide you some recent pitch & miss leads that something you never would like to miss :dance2:
  17. Saajan

Saajan

I have sent you a email :niceone:.
  18. scully

scully

Hello Sajaan. Like several earlier contributors to this thread, I am new and still don't have enough contributions to PM you. I am keen to correspond in order to get a better idea of what you do and don't provide by way of getting an online store up and running.
    Perhaps you would make contact by email with me at (Email Hidden for Privacy).
    Thank you.
    Frank
  19. Saajan

Saajan

Hello Frank,

It's Saajan not Sajaan lol :D.

I have emailed you the details :niceone:.
  20. scully

scully

Thanks Saajan. Sorry about the attack of dyslexia!