1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer Retractable Dog Lead - With LED Torch (Joblot of 40)

Discussion in 'Home, Pet Care, Garden & Outdoor' started by charlief, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlief

charlief

We have a group buy deal available on these retractable dog leads with integrated LED torch...perfect for the dark and gloomy winter ahead!!! (sorry to depress you all) only £2.99 each

[​IMG]

The total deal with the factory is for 1200 units, we are offering them in joblots of 40 on crowdshoppr.com and as soon as we have orders for the full amount we'll get them ordered, shipped and delivered to you.

Any questions please shout

Thanks
    Charlie
  2. Nathalie Beaudoin

Nathalie Beaudoin

Hello Charlie
    Do you have additional pictures? Do they come in different colors?
    Can we get shipping to Israel?

Thanks very much
    Nathalie
  3. andrew page

andrew page

i need info please colours etc
  4. charlief

charlief

Hi Natalie,

Let me ask the guys in China on colours, I might not get an answer until tomorrow now as they've finished for the day.

For the shipping, let me get some options, how many units were you thinking of?

Thanks
    Charlie
  5. charlief

charlief

Apologies for the lack of info on the colours etc, I'll update asap!!!!
  6. andrew page

andrew page

im looking at 100 what length are they too btw
  7. charlief

charlief

Hi, 4.5m in length.
  8. andrew page

andrew page

ok thanks i get back to you once i know what colours you have
  9. roseyrebel

roseyrebel

hi i,m interested too please email me if other colours (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  10. charlief

charlief

Ok, guys, here is latest info on this deal.

4.5m dog lead on spring loaded handle and featuring a super bright LED torch and locking mechanism.
    Suitable for large dogs - upto 35Kg.
    Available in Red or Black (Please specifcy quantities of each in the comments section of your order)
    They come in individual poly bags, no retail packaging to keep costs down.
    We are now selling in joblots of 50.

Shipping Details
    This is a factory direct deal. The factory is in Jiangsu Province, China. Timescales for delivery are approximately:
    10days - Manufacture
    30days - Shipping

Please get back with any questions. The supplier is now saying 2000 MOQ, but we think we can get them to move on 1000 once we have the orders and go and see them with the cheque book!

Click here to see deal!

Many thanks
    Charlie
  11. andrew page

andrew page

well i would like 50 when you have them
  12. charlief

charlief

Hi Andrew, we are a group buying site, it works a little like Groupon etc, but for trade customers only. We negotiate the deal with the factory, then offer the deal, our customers then commit to join the deal by clicking on the "JOIN THE DEAL" button. At this point we take a deferred payment with Paypal. When and only when we have the required amount of orders we charge your account, commission the order with the factory, QC, ship, then deliver to you. If we don't get the required orders after a a while we'll close the deal and you won't be charged.

Please feel free to join the deal on the site, we'll also keep you up to date on the progress of the deal with regular emails.

Any questions, just shout!

Thanks
    Charlie
  13. andrew page

andrew page

Cash on delivery thats an interesting option!!
  14. charlief

charlief

Hey Andrew, thanks for your order!! We'll let you know how the deal is progressing with regular updates.
  15. Nathalie Beaudoin

Nathalie Beaudoin

Hello Charlie,
    I would be interested in getting 4o pieces.
    Interested in veryifying the quality.

Thanks
    Nathalie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.