1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

rizzostore.vstore.ca

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by quiznut1, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quiznut1

quiznut1

I found this site via the Yahoo Auctions website. He sells these ipod nano lots on there. Prices are okay, a little inconsistent with the bigger lots (I believe it's cheaper to buy a 50 case lot versus a 100 case lot). He emphasizes Paypal, which may be a problem. Also, the contact us doesn't list his address or phone number or anything like that. Just a form for you to contact him by e-mail. Any input would be el a fabulous!! ;)
  2. JMGames

JMGames

Won't load for me. But I use Firefox so that happends sometimes. Will check back later.
  3. kingster147

kingster147

Maybe it is the firefox john, it works for me! :D

4. JMGames

JMGames

I got it now :)

As far as prices, the 4GB nano's are believable $185/unit. However the Video for $160. Impossible!

Many legit places only list an email address and have one of those contact sheets. However, its a free hotmail account. One would think a business selling Ipods would have a registered Paid email (like with ISP, Web Site)

Seems like a .ca domain. So its a Canadian Yahoo website. $29.95/month for it.
  5. JMGames

JMGames

Ok Thats its move to name and shame.

There is a review that says "Great products!! Showed up within a 2 week period. Every item is brand new and sealed. Couldnt be happyer!!" from a "steve gryzbek". However the item has not even been up for sale on the site till November 28th. It has not even been a week since it was listed, however he says "It arrived in under 2 weeks".

Its been 4 Days since it was listed for sale!

O lovely mods please move to Name and Shame
  6. JMGames

JMGames

Is there any disagreement?
  7. kingster147

kingster147

Yes the email is a hotmail account so that is kinda dodgy.... and there is not much information about his/her company at all!

8. JMGames

JMGames

Read the other post plz Keith :) The one about the Review on the site
  9. Anthony

Anthony

Moving to Name & Shame
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.