1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer Royal Mail Large Letter Packing Boxes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous & Clearance Lots' started by AntiHeroUK, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

Royal Mail Large Letter Packing Boxes

As most of you are aware the savings between a large letter and a packet are quite substantial, but sometimes your packet is a little too thick to go as a large letter and has to go as a packet instead, as it simply didn't slide easily through the large letter slot.

The Large Letter pricing in proportion boxes I am selling are great for sending smaller items out to your customers and you're guaranteed to be able to send it as a large letter.

Two sizes and styles of box are available.

The first box is a DL PIP box.

(Weight 25g) 217mm x 108mm x 20mm (approx 8 1/2" x 4" x 3/4")

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The price for 50 of these is £19.99 including UK delivery (There is not VAT or anything extra to pay)

Pricing for larger quantities can be worked out dependant on the amount required.

The second box is a C5 PIP box.

Size: C5 (DVD) (Weight 36.6g) 218mm x 159mm x 19mm (8.58" x 6.26 x 0.75" approx)

This box is perfect for posting DVD's, Games and Bluray's, as well as other small items.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The price for 50 of these is £21.99 including UK delivery (There is not VAT or anything extra to pay)

Pricing for larger quantities can be worked out dependant on the amount required.
  2. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

Do you think one lightweight adults t shirt could fit in?

If folded well..
  3. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

Edit: Double post o_O
  4. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

I'll check for you and let you know later on this evening :)
  5. Dean

Dean

Hi Pete - Are you DefendaPack/Artefekz ?
  6. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

7. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

Nope, but I am one of their resellers in NI.

I can get that in if required, but I'll check the T-shirt for you later.
    craftystylez likes this.
  8. Dean

Dean

Ah, no probs. I was just going to say that I use these packing boxes and they are excellent! Well worth it and can save money in postage too.
  9. CMalin-Wall

CMalin-Wall

Hi, I would like to discuss about these PiP boxes as they seem to be idea, could you e-mail me at (Email Hidden for Privacy) please
  10. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

Email sent.
  11. stokes

stokes

Hi, I would like to order some dl PiP boxes could u please email me.
    Thank you
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  12. stokes

stokes

Arrived today thanks
    AntiHeroUK likes this.
  13. Digitalfever

Digitalfever

Isnt the money you save cancelled out by the fact you have to pay alot more for these when comparing them to buying padded envelopes ?
  14. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

50x Padded envelopes large enough to fit a T shirt in my case would cost about £10

These would then need to be sent as Packets @ £2.20 each. P&P amounting to a minimum of £120

Or

50x PIP @ £19.99 + Large letter post @ £1.10 (up to 250g) is £1.10

P&P amounting to £74.99

Saving £45, If your items weigh no more than 100g, your saving even more. As Large letter post would be £0.69

So I guess it all depends what your sending and the weight of the item

http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/business-delivery-options-uk/second-class-mail/prices
  15. Dean

Dean

Some products can't be sent in padded envelopes without risking damage. We use thousands of padded envelopes but we also use PIP boxes when the envelopes are not suitable.
  16. Digitalfever

Digitalfever

Is it a bit risky folding a t-shirt in half and just using a mailing bag when classing what bracket it would come under ? I imagine that would go through the large letter slot wouldnt it ?
  17. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

Hi mate, Glad to hear it arrived quicker than expected :)

Plenty of these available guys, if you need smaller/bigger quantities get in touch and I'll get you a price!
  18. Dean

Dean

It might go through the slot at the point you pack it but once it's gone through the post office, picked up by postie and sent for sorting, the tshirt could have scrunched up at one end of the bag and is now too big for large letter. The PIP boxes keep their shape and size constant.
  19. MJR Supplies

MJR Supplies

Hi do you do other sizes as well
  20. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

What sizes are you after and what quantity?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.