1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Royal Mail serviecs - delivery confirmation rates

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by r_pin, Mar 17, 2020.

1. r_pin

r_pin

Hi everyone

Does anyone here use/have experience using the Royal Mail 2D barcode CRL service on click&drop/oba ? I've just started using this service just under a month ago, I've already had about over 10 of my mail with no delivery confirmation updates - we will update once a delivery attempt is made.

Even after week there is still no update, does anyone have an idea of the successful scanning rate is for this service?

I've tried speaking with Royal Mail customer service several times regarding this issue either I've been told is to wait or the response I get is.

Delivery Confirmation provides a way of gaining confirmation of delivery or attempted delivery but is not a notification or tracked service. It is not guaranteed and we will not accept responsibility for complaints or claims made in relation to the availability or accuracy of this service.

I understand it is not a guaranteed service and no compensation but already over 10 with no updates in just under a month.......Is it because the of the latest Corona virus there are internal delays?

I've always held high regards with Royal Mail but this issue is causing problems with increasing amount of customers claiming INR (and still on the increase)

I've packed,labelled and manifested my mail and handed paperwork according to the instructions on Royal Mail website.

I'm wondering how everyone else is doing with this service? Is this a temporary issue or is it ongoing?

Any info or advice will be much appreciated Thanks