1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Closed Saving you money on shipping and freight forwarding costs

Discussion in 'Sourcing & Freight Services' started by Import Expert, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conrad

conrad

Average price for 20ft container form shenzen to belfast by sea?
  2. Rich sutcliffe

Rich sutcliffe

Hi Darren

I am interested in discussing shipping costs and details with yourself. Could you pm me with your email address i cannot seem to pm you
  3. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Conrad,

I try to avoid posting prices on the forum as rates constantly change. If you could drop me over an email with the shipment details and your company details I'm more than happy to get you a well priced quotation over.

(Email Hidden for Privacy)

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  4. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Rich,

Many thanks for your post.

Please feel free to email me at (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  5. Dijla

Dijla

Hello Darren,

I am looking to ship medicine from the UK to Iraq and was told that you are the person to talk to regarding anything logistics, If you can please PM me your email Address as I can't seem to PM you.

Regards,

Sumar A. Hassoon
  6. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Sumar,

Unfortunately we don't have a service to Iraq. However if you do a quick google search "shipping to Iraq" it will come up with a few UK based forwarders that do.

Best of luck,

Darren.
  7. Import Expert

Import Expert

Does anyone else currently import by FCL or LCL that would like to look at cutting their costs? Please do get in touch.
    We also handle airfreight (shipments must be larger than standard 'courier') size, european and domestic road transportation, warehousing and fulfillment services (for high enough volumes).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  8. Joe Brown

Joe Brown

Hello Darren,

I am looking at importing LCL from Shantou, China to the UK, for delivery in the north of England. I am still in discussion with manufactures but it will be 1 pallet of no more than 350KG. I have also been quoted FOB. Could you please send me any information regarding the import process as this will be my first large import by sea. Also the costs involved would be great.

Regards
  9. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Joe,

Drop me an email over with the details and I can get you a quote as a comparison. Can then also answer any specific questions you have, etc.

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  10. Katie Isom

Katie Isom

Darren, I just sent you an email. :)
  11. Import Expert

Import Expert

Thanks Katie - Dropping you a reply over now.
  12. daniel2013

daniel2013

hi Darren, do you also have storage in guangzhou or shenzen where i can ship my items to, and that products can be dropshipped from there (1 product for each customer usually)), for a decent price?
    Most customers are in the USA
  13. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Daniel,

We have an office/warehouse in Shenzhen. I can always ask them if this is something they would consider.

Please may I ask you to send some more information over to me via email along with proposed package sizes/volumes, etc.?

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  14. daniel2013

daniel2013

sure, is your email on the woodlandwebsite?
  15. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Daniel,

Its shown in my post above but you might not be able to read until you have 10 posts yourself. Use the contact form on our website - I'll see it then.

All the best,
    Darren.
  16. daniel2013

daniel2013

ok email sent,thanks
  17. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Hi I have a few contacts that are going to be sending me samples from China of hydroponic tents but I am wanting to no the cost of customs fee. I spoke to them and they said its all done in sections like what material etc then am charged on that. If you can be of any help that would be great as you can probly tell I am a complete novice at this.

Thanks,

S.Michael
  18. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Sean,

Duty on these is likely to be 12%.

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  19. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Thanks Darren,

Email sent :)
  20. Golf Toon

Golf Toon

Hi Darren

I see that the blog started back in 2011 so I hope it is still running.

I am interested of shipping goods between China and UK, and between China and Thailand. I have read about Woodland Group will be very happy to use your service. Would it be ok we discuss in detail and provide me your email?

Best Regards

Golf
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.