SCAM ALERT JNM SAFETY PAKISTAN, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by daniel2013, Aug 18, 2019.

1. daniel2013

daniel2013

This will be the last time I do business with a company from Pakistan.

This company advertises on alibaba.com (gold membership).

I ordered a custom made jacket, i sent them photo's, how the jacket should look like (i only sent photos of 1 kind of jacket),

He said no worries, only 2 days work, i said i dont care if it takes 2 weeks, i want it to look great.

If this person could succeed i had big orders for him every month

i did not made the payment right away, but after 2 weeks of messages which he sent everyday, i sent a payment (it wasnt that much 100 usd just for the sample)

so after a week he says off course he cant get that kind of leather, but similar, i said ok no problem, try that first

He asked for the sizes so i sent him a drawing of a jacket with the sizes

After this it get really funny, he said jacket almost done, and sent me photo;s of a normal jacket, he thought it needed to be like the simple drawing (off course he knew i wanted the
    jacket of the photos, but that off course was too hard too make, so he just played dumb).

he said he would remake it, and gets me on hold for a month, and you can guess off course he didnt , it was just a plain scammer

i really dont understand that people want to scam you for $100, i could have make orders for him of $6000 a month easily, but they like the fast money probably

this is the company info

jnmsafety.com

https://pk1046811437.trustpass.alibaba.com

sales@jnmsafety.com
    phone +923433315058
    cell: +923433315058

ddress: Marala Road Malkay Kalan Sialkot-Pakistan
    Zip: 51310
    Country/Region: Pakistan
    Province/State: Punjab
    City: Sialkot

Their slogan is Be honest Be Punctual, something they are not