1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Scam with Skype name RO DIGITAL KEYS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Jackazoid, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Jackazoid

Jackazoid

Never delivered and never paid back.

Skype name: RO DIGITAL KEYS

FIRST NAME: ECATERINA IOANA CATALINA
    LAST NAME: DINCA
    CITY: ARAD

Bank Details:
    Name: Girbaciu Florin
    Bank name: Ing BANK NV
    Swift: INGBROBU
    BIC: INGB
    IBAN: RO43INGB0000999904551571

DON'T waist your time and money with these people.
  2. Jackazoid

Jackazoid

Obviously I have all kinds of proof.
  3. Dean

Dean

It turns out that the user @Jen Keys (www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/members/jen-keys.133723) is either the person mentioned here or is connected to them. Jen Keys is also posting from Romania and they last night raised a report complaining about this thread. The report was odd so raised suspicions and on further investigation we have discovered that Jen Keys also uses the account @MobilesOne Shop (www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/members/mobilesone-shop.115717). This user account last night posted in no less than 8 other threads in the Bad Supplier Experiences in an attempt to bury this post by @Jackazoid. Jen Keys also recently posted in another of Jackazoids marketplace threads in an unacceptable manner and had their posts removed. I believe they also tried to scam Jackazoid by claiming fake payment for an order. There was a third account created last night (www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/members/chris-maverik.257764) that is also connected to Jen Keys and MobilesOne Shop.

As it is obvious that this user is intent on causing problems and appears to be engaging in illegal activity, all three accounts have been banned and all their content deleted.

Email addresses associated with the 3 accounts...

Jen Keys - jenny.lombardo@windowslive.com
    MobilesOne Shop - mobilesone@yahoo.com
    Chris Maverik - chris.maveri80@gmail.com

IP addresses in Romania that the accounts have used...

This thread has also been pinned to the top of the section so that it stays visible.
    Jackazoid and Gary like this.
  4. Bencc

Bencc

I nearly dealt with this guy several times I just kept backing out last minute something seemed off.

Did he say after you've sent the funds by western union you can with hold the mcn number till you've received goods?
  5. Jackazoid

Jackazoid

That is correct.

Thet WU name they will give is:

FIRST NAME: ECATERINA IOANA CATALINA
    LAST NAME: DINCA

Do not send money ever.
  6. Bencc

Bencc

How did they get your money if you held the mcn number?
  7. Jackazoid

Jackazoid

WU returned the payment so they gave me there bank details including name etc (see above).
    I guess they where desperate for some money because this was just a small order.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  8. swanseaone

swanseaone

You should keep away from East Europe companys
    Good luck
  9. swanseaone

swanseaone

There are bad