1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Scammed by an Advertiser?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by defender, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etradz

etradz

IF its so easy for you to say that then let me put it this way

may be U & and your friend have done this and putting blame on us :\

its very easy to say isnt it ?
  2. mdsltd

mdsltd

I dont want to sound rude but Sajid (etradz) doesnt need to clear his name, it is blatantly obvious to all that it WASNT him who scammed you.

Firstly, you refer to his post regarding HTC Wildfire, etradz CLEARLY states to another poster he will BUY stock @ £100 per handset so why you would expect him to sell at that price is a question you only need to ask yourself.

Secondly, the details you have provided are NOT etradz details, how do I know this? Because I have dealt with him personally & have sent him well in excess of £10,000 on numerous occasions without so much as a problem & yes I can prove it!

Thirdly, as many posters have said it is easy for you to check the seller you are dealing with is legitimate, you simply didnt bother either because you envisaged large profits or because you didnt know how to, either way that is a recipe for disaster & the plain TRUTH in this matter is you have YOURSELF to blame for this! As I said previously, liaise with forum admin & etradz & go to the POLICE, afterall you have lost money & whilst you may not get it back the perpetrator Emily Little or whoever it maybe should get arrested.
  3. etradz

etradz

Hey Chris,

I know i dont need to clear anything, the reason am spending time on this thread is coz if he has lost money then he should be guided and explained what he has done wrong

however i would have expected new updates from him saying something like

"ok i have contacted police and this is where its progressing etc etc

However all i can see him replying is how do i know it was you, it cud still be u, ur friend etc ""

which doesnt make me feel in helping him any further

on numerous occasions we paid advertisers are just guiding and tutoring other people here. we paid here to do business and make money which hardly happens , all we keep doing is tutoring, to which they hardly agree
  4. Twisty

Twisty

Defender, you have already been told by many people in this thread who you have been scammed by. Its a well know scammer on this forum called Emily Little.

etradz has nothing to do with Emily Little, therefore doesnt need to proof his innocence.

Go to the Police. I wouldnt even bother with contacting the TWF management team either, they cant give you your money back even if the scammer is an advertiser or not.
  5. defender

defender

I agree with you.
  6. defender

defender

I know I did a mistake, we are over that. I only want this person to go to justice. This is good for everyone.

Secondly, I don't know etradz details it is not mentioned anywhere. Maybe you know hime in person, but I don't. I used my trust and I ignored some clear facts.

How do I check bout etradz or any other supplier?? I want to do business with him? Give me some solid evidance, buisness name, address, busniess certificate , tax number ....

I can't find anything. You did business with him, but I don't know you so why should I belive you.

If every one knows about "Emilly Little" why she is not getting busted !!!!!!!!

Thanks
  7. defender

defender

Why would I do such a thing !!!!!!!!!!
  8. defender

defender

If everyone knows about Emilly Little why she is not getting caught??
  9. defender

defender

Hi Etradez:

Don't get upset in anyway, I only want to know the truth and justice.
    This post will help other people not to repeat my mistake.
    I will send all the documents and evidence to Ron.

Thanks
  10. jamhun

jamhun

You need to send your documents to the police not Ron.
    You have been advised to go to the police in numerous post's, but you do nothing!
    You have named (and keep naming) a long standing trader on this forum more times than I care to mention, whilst all the time these references are being picked up by Google and other search engine bot's which will no doubt harm the business of someone who has absolutly nothing to do with your problem.

Enough is enough, if you want this sorted out and get justice (as you put it) then go to the POLICE and stop whining on the forum and upsetting all and sundry.

I have been a member of this forum longer than most and in all that time I have never come across a thread as petty as yours. you are trying to blame someone else for your mistakes and stupidity.

Stand up, admit that you cocked up, go to the police and get on with your life.
    Moaning about it on here is not going to make it better, the only thing that you will get now, is that none of the other traders will want to deal with you as they have more important customers to deal with rather than you.

James
  11. Twisty

Twisty

Because we are not police officers or the law.

Go to the police. I wouldnt waste anymore time messaging people who cant really help you.
  12. etradz

etradz

exactly, then why would you think I would do such a thing !
  13. threeforks

threeforks

But messaging people which most likely have details of the people that have been scammed by this person will help. You go to the police with a single complaint "We'll look into it". You go to the police with a file of multiple people who have been scammed by the same person, they're going to do alot more. Though, i'm not saying you still shouldn't report it, but you should do it as well as.
  14. Gary

Gary

What you really need to think about is this one question:

Why would someone scam you then tell you themselves to go to the police?

This question is of course rhetorical as the answer is they wouldn't, especially if they can be easily found and traced like etradz can.

you have been given the correct advice many times on this thread by several members INCLUDING etradz, which is to go to the police, report the crime and see what they say about the matter, etradz is aware that during any investigation the police may wish to talk to him which I am sure he is more than willing to do as someone has fraudulently used his forum name to scam you, he seems happy to co-operate IF you can use common sense and actually persue this through the correct channels, he can't do it only YOU can as it was you who was scammed.

You have been given 'the truth' which you seek yet do not seem to want to accept it, no-one here can provide answers or resolve the situation, it's only the POLICE who can, and to be honest, the longer you are leaving it throwing silly unsubstantiated allegations around the more likely that the person who actually DID scam you will get away with it, you say you want to save others from being scammed, then do what you NEED to do and speak to the people that you NEED to speak to, it's your ONLY chance!

Continuing to post in this thread is only counterproductive to your case, get the LAW involved and follow procedure, at least that way your time is better spent, and to be honest, you are better to NOT put too many details here as this could affect any court case that may occur as a result.

I don't and can't blame you in your quest for truth, but it seems that in hearing it you still don't want to accept it, you CAN do something but by wasting time here you're choosing to let the real scammer go on to continue scamming and as such would be no better than an accomplice to their crimes, if this is Emily Little then she is already known to the police, this case could help to put an end to her spree, do something and do it sooner rather than later when it's too late, all the best!
  15. canada

canada Retired Moderator

16. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The OP has multiple user accounts on the forum.His other user account "artic" has been banned.

Scott
  17. etradz

etradz

Hey Scott,

Already aware on that, but we havent received any further information from MODs yet as to whats happening , as we dont want this thread to remain opened unnecessarily
  18. TheDevil

TheDevil

I love it how at the bottom of that artivle this is posted: -

This is the scammer details

ukelectronicltd@gmail.com
    Stuart Anderson
    address is 4 woodside place glasgow g37 qf.
    Bank Name - Little
    Bank Address - Church Square Merseyside
    IBAN - GB38HLFX11066702502984
    BIC - HLFXGB21U16
    Swift - BOFSGB2S

So a Glasgow address (10mins from me in a normal residential area) has its bank in Liverpool where Emily Little was based?

Jebus this guy needs to clean his eyes, admit he make a muck up and get on with it.

Also by his spelling it is pretty obvious he isnt in the UK or we just have another Popcorn on our hands :p

Alan
  19. canada

canada Retired Moderator

I'm closing the thread until there's an official update by the Administrator.

Scott
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.