1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Scammed By Codeswholesale

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Harjukurnuttaja, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Harjukurnuttaja

Harjukurnuttaja

In january we sold 200of Starcraft II Battlechest (400 codes) on their platform. As their site does not offer any descriptions of the products, so I checked the product picture and it matches our product (link on amazon). Also set the price low since we wanted to move the stock.

After a while they sent an email saying they returned 80 of the codes, due to having "incompatible version of Starcraft II Battlechest". This is because in fact their product is not Starcraft II Battlechest, it's Starcraft II Battlechest 2.0 The Complete Trilogy, which includes Legacy of The Void, as the regular Battlechest only includes Wings of Liberty and Heart of The Swarm. Somehow I should have been able to guess this. No discussion from their end, just an email stating this and I can take the codes back as they are unused. We have not given any permission to this kind of action in any kind of agreements.

I replied them and they didn't answer (normal for them). After some time we started noticing that part of the keys were used. After that turned out they returned and refunded all the 400 codes without any notification to us. They sent all the keys to their customer and then took all the money away from our account. I checked the codes and most of them were used by this customer who they gave the keys to.

I contacted them again and now got an email response saying only they are sorry for inconveinience. After that they have not responded to my emails or skype. I even told them I will get the used codes revoked, so the people who bought the keys from their customer will lose the products and will learn they were sold stolen products, but codeswholesale doesn't seem to be caring at all.

So shortly, they gave 400 of our codes to their customers, gave us 0 money. Their customer sold most of the codes and they are used. No response from codeswholesale. I see this as theft and going to seek legal action soon.
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi @Harjukurnuttaja ,

We already contacted @CodesWholesale.com so they could see this thread here regarding your complaint. While we cannot support you much being this happening on their own end, we'd like to see how this progresses with them also responding here.

We surely hope that this could be sorted out.

Best,
    Erik
    ZsaZsa likes this.
  3. Harjukurnuttaja

Harjukurnuttaja

Thanks, they responded to me now and said they are investigating the matter.
    Cody and Erik like this.
  4. Jackazoid

Jackazoid

I have had big problems with Codeswholesale. I would not claim they are scammers all the time but watch your money!
    I can give details upon request.
  5. Maroje

Maroje

Can you please give us some more information about your situation over there?
  6. Tommax

Tommax

@Jackazoid

Can you tell me something more about Codeswholesale ?
  7. Cody

Cody

I have removed an above review by a member regarding CodesWholeSale. Following a recent review and statement of that particular case with their team and the particular member involved, and the fact that issue has now been resolved, this is the reason for comment deletion. Thank you @CodesWholesale.com for your patience.
    ZsaZsa and CodesWholesale.com like this.
  8. GoblinWarboss

GoblinWarboss

I have to agree with the negatives against codeswholesale. Ordered Middle-Earth: Shadow of War. Released today. They have all gone home and not sent me the codes. Now all my customers are calling my site a scam!

If you want a good reputation, do not use codeswholesale.
  9. Imrangbd

Imrangbd

Was thinking about using them thank you all for the information