1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Scammed on 50x GTA V by Kinguin.net

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by cjsgroup, Nov 23, 2016.

1. cjsgroup

cjsgroup

EDIT:
    I have removed the details about this case, pending Kinguin's next action.

This gives Kinguin a final chance to resolve the issue.

If I do not receive a refund, I will simply re-post the information to this thread to make my experience of Kinguin Public.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    cherryberry likes this.
  2. cjsgroup

cjsgroup

IN THE LAST 7 DAYS, I spent 6500 EURO on the Kinguin Wholesale. This is usual spend per week with you guys, and it has been like this for at least the last 2 years.

And after being such a good customer, THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?

IF you do not resolve the problem, I will spend the next week directing my 6500 EUR away from Kinguin, and to ADVERTISING.. I will pay to ADVERTISE about this issue, to be sure that EVERYONE knows what happened.
    cherryberry likes this.
  3. Erik

Erik

Hi @cjsgroup ,

Is the company you are referring to an advertiser in this community? I was just wondering as I tried looking for the name in our list of advertisers and no match pops up.

I also moved this to the Bad Supplier Experiences section as it would be a better fit to the context of your post.

Hope everything gets sorted,
    Erik
    Jed likes this.
  4. Jed

Jed

They're a fairly big company and given you've been buying for 2 years hopefully this is just an innocent mistake on their part.

As Erik said we might be able to assist if they're a member of this forum.
    Erik likes this.