1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Scammer targeting TWF members

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Ace-Baron, May 29, 2020.

1. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

Hi everyone, unfortunately I have been scammed by someone who reached out to me after seeing my post on TWF. It was very naive of me but lesson learnt. Its a guy from India that messages you saying he can get cheap electronics. He goes by the name of Gaurav. Im sending this so everyone is aware as he will try to hunt members from this forum. I will post his email and details if forum rules allow
  2. Kindy

Kindy

he also stole from me. but he made a big mistake in his life because his life will not be the same anymore.
  3. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

Hi, what do you mean? If you can give me further information it would be very helpful. Do you have any of his real information so I could report it? What did he do to you?
  4. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

Looking at ChanV thread, this is a serial scammer. I lost £350. ChanV sent £350 to M Hamza. If I could get more info from ChanV we could find who this person is. From the account and sort code we could find out who M Hamza is. I will report this person to police, action fraud etc and from his details we could find the other fraudster.
  5. Jed

Jed

Yes please post any details you have, we will check if they have any registered accounts with those details.
  6. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

My only other info I have is similar. Probably fake email address he contacted me through etc. He said he will pay me by Sunday, however, I dont trust him. Ill be contacting my bank and telling him about M Hamza and acc and sort code that scammed ChanV. I believe this is a big scam gang. From those details they should be able to trace him and get his real details.
  7. Kindy

Kindy

this guy stole 460 € from me but i will send it to voodoo. I’m investigating him with a friend. I do not want to do more information but the administrator of TWF must take this seriously and protect our data because this guy I did not trust him from the start I played his game but he will end up in wheelchair all his life.
    ChanV likes this.
  8. Kindy

Kindy

[QUOTE = "Ace-Baron, post: 1383244, membre: 104948"] Mes seules autres informations que j'ai sont similaires. Probablement une fausse adresse e-mail, il m'a contacté, etc. Il a dit qu'il me paierait dimanche, mais je ne lui fais pas confiance. Je vais contacter ma banque et lui parler de M Hamza et du code d'accès et de tri qui a fraudé ChanV. Je crois que c'est un gros gang d'escroquerie. À partir de ces détails, ils devraient pouvoir le retrouver et obtenir ses vrais détails. [/ QUOTE]he lies. you're never going to get your money back and he doesn't live in India too. he is a scam
  9. Kindy

Kindy

[QUOTE = "Jed, post: 1383241, member: 32312"] Oui, veuillez poster tous les détails dont vous disposez, nous vérifierons s'ils ont des comptes enregistrés avec ces détails. [/ QUOTE]
    send emails to your users not to speak with people on telegram or Skype.
  10. Jed

Jed

We take this VERY seriously and took the appropriate action to remove the user from the forum as soon as it became evident he was a scammer.

However as the user was not a registered advertiser no one should have been dealing with him, that is the risk you take and I'm not sure how the forum is responsible for your lack of due dilligence when dealing with a random person on the internet.
  11. Jed

Jed

We cannot send an email to hundreds of thousands of users over this single matter, that is a ludicrous suggestion.

If users follow the rules, there would not be these types of issues (dealing only with registered advertisers).
  12. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

Its very likely he is M Hamza himself. Can members advise on what further actions to take.
  13. ChanV

ChanV

Not necessarily as the guy provided my with 2 different bank accounts in 2 weeks to pay the funds into..

Both a Monza bank account.
  14. ChanV

ChanV

The other account he gave me was for the name Ejaz Ahmed at a Monza bank account.. Then he asked me to pay in the M hamza dude. Who knows what happened to the other account.
    9A2B7E23-BC03-4730-A9CC-6BB8D2616D8B.png
  15. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

Is this above picture for Ejaz Ahmed? Thanks

Hopefully I can get money back from bank, even though I paid by bitcoin. I'm going to tell them M hamza and ejaz Ahmed details. Any other names?
  16. ChanV

ChanV

Yeah screenshot is of the 1st account number he gave me... I have No other information, I suspect the dude knows how to cover his tracks.
  17. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

is the name Ejaz Ahmed or Ijaz Ahmed
  18. ChanV

ChanV

What I said first..

Ejaz
  19. Ace-Baron

Ace-Baron

I have reported to Action Fraud. Bank didnt refund me as I used bitcoin. These scammers are getting away with it.
  20. ChanV

ChanV

Can’t you go through bitcoin?