1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Selling Dodgy Accounts SterlingBusinesses.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by emmatillio, Nov 16, 2017.

1. emmatillio

emmatillio

I am hear to warn people of a company called PSA HOLDINGS LTD & ***************************and Sterling Businesses Ltd, The directors are Nathan Alan Coombe, Jordan James Snell. Please research these companies past companies closed down and names and addresses of the directors and affiliates this will save you ALOT of money!

They are selling what looks like hacked eBay accounts or don't have the rights to sell the accounts. They have taken money from many customers and they are in the process of taken them to court for breach of contract. Take a look here: ****************************************************************************************

He is refusing to give a refund to a client of mine because he says its not is bank details within the invoice. When in fact the invoice mentions PSA HOLDINGS LTD, Emails from Nathan Coombe and plenty of phone calls from him before. They have since closed down that company leaving my client £3000.00 out of pocket! They are now running there business through sterling businesses Ltd and doing the same thing.

Please view the link below on scam.com one guy paid £3800.00 pound and received an empty wordpress.com website with nothing done on it.. The guy also paid for a PRO shop setup and designed and he ended up with a basic store which anyone can do at home for free.

Watch out people hope you don't suffer the same
  2. Cody

Cody

Quoting to show links.
  3. Erik

Erik

Hi,

First of all, eBay's rule states that the sale of whole eBay accounts are illegal, unless discussed with them that a transfer of business is at hand. This has been discussed in our forums numerous times and a reason why we also discourage them here.

However, seeing this has been a case of a scam from a company. We'll let this pass for the sake of everyone's knowledge. Ultimately, the best lesson is to follow eBay's rules. If you want to sell your eBay account, do it legally and sell your whole business. eBay always have the right to reserve discretion as to which account will be banned or otherwise.
    Jed and Cody like this.
  4. emmatillio

emmatillio

Please can you send me a link to the articles on this forum regarding eBay account transfers ?
  5. Jed

Jed

Attached Files: