1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

SEO ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Andy Todd, May 11, 2017.

1. Andy Todd

Andy Todd

Hi,

Within the next 8 weeks I will be launching a new e-commerce business for the sale of goods exclusively to the UK market Can anyone recommend an individual or company that offers good value and excellent results in SEO? If you have used someone in the past that you were impressed with, I would appreciate their details

Many Thanks

Andy
  2. Cody

Cody

Hi Andy,

First things first, do not hire. SEO can easily be done by yourself.

There is plenty of free information online that you can implement, as well as other leading experts such as Neil Patel, Brian Dean, Rand Fishkin.

You can even take a look at some of the content created in our section purely for social media, SEO and marketing.

Hope this will be of use!
    wong45 likes this.
  3. ek Wholesale

ek Wholesale

SEO is something that a lot of people panic about and wonder what they can do to help their business grow. Fortunately it's not as magical as you think. There's various degrees of which you yourself can help push you up the ranks but the best and most important thing is to just create engaging content, be mindfull of your image and page names and above all use social media. Simply by doing these simple things you'll see yourself climb up the ranks without the need to hire a company to do pretty much this for you.

Initially starting with social media can be a slow process for some, but in time it most definately pays off.

There are a lot of other things you can do that help along, but personally i find these are the most important points to cover. Creating content means crawler bots will see that you're a very alive site. Not only that but more pages/information to search means more people who are likely to stumble upon you meaning more website visits and thus moving up the ranks.

If you need any more information feel free to ask :)
    Wholesale Sportswear and Cody like this.
  4. Cody

Cody

Seems like we actually have experts on here offering up free advice and tips. No need to pay anyone for it ;)
  5. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi @Andy Todd

I agree with Cody that Neil Patel's website is an excellent source for information and best practices on SEO.

While I cannot recommend a specific individual or company that you could hire to carry out your SEO, you could certainly look to outsource the work via Freelancer. Just look closely at the reviews, and hire someone with a proven track record. You can get some great prices on there as many of the workers are based in Asia.

I'd be happy to give you some more tips.
  6. Andy Todd

Andy Todd

Thank you Cody for your honest opinion
  7. Andy Todd

Andy Todd

Thank you for your reply
  8. Andy Todd

Andy Todd

Really appreciate your reply . Thank you
    Wholesale Sportswear likes this.
  9. wong45

wong45