Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!

SEO Experts: Which SEO Software is Best?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by tommy55, Jan 23, 2012.

1. tommy55

tommy55

As the title says I have been looking at various program's I just wondered which ones you couldn't do with out and are of most value to you
  2. start-small-think-big

start-small-think-big

3. tommy55

tommy55

That's one that I was looking at what about checking out what your competition are doing
  4. DarrenSpeed

DarrenSpeed

SEOMoz by far is the best tool to have
    A lot people love SEMRush too

They are my top 2 tools.
  5. DaleB

DaleB

There's also Market Samurai which is great for keyword research.
  6. Clarkey

Clarkey

Not trying to knock someones advice but SeNuke X is a waste of money. It's never worth $147 a month. It's so restricted, you can only use their properties can't use your own! If you want to try it out I can post a link where you get a 17 day pass for $5. Thats if you want to try it out for yourself first.

Anyway, this is what I use:
    Scrapebox - Use this for scraping: wikis, social bookmarks, blog commenting and forum profiles. (personal favorite tool, its amazing)
    TheBestSpinner - Use this for spinning articles/titles/descriptions.
    Ultimate Niche Finder - Helpful for finding niches and keywords.
    Artisteer - Helps create custom Blogger,Wordpress and basic websites.
    Microsite masters rank tracker - Use this to track my sites, including income, spending etc
    SEO Power Suite - Use this to track rankings, Link Assistance, Website Auditing
    Xrumer and Hrefer - Use this for forums profiles and commenting.

Then I have two custom programmes for wiki posting and social bookmarking :)
    I have a few other custom made programmes, just to help out with automation and other specific things!

I rent out 5 VPSs and I have a monthly subscription to 75 private proxies and 500 public proxies daily.

Also for keyword research, once I find a decent KW with UNF I'll manually look and review the results in Google.

Need any more help just ask here or if personal PM me :)
  7. DarrenSpeed

DarrenSpeed

Agreed

Just another hyped up service from a IM, not a professional company at all, only looking at getting you to spend money.
  8. tommy55

tommy55

Thanks guys excellent posts really helpful and a lot of stuff to go through I have just started downloading the free editions of power suite program's so I can have a look at them, as you say senuke is expensive per month the one thing that appealed to me most was the templates and automation.for a newbie but I will never learn anything that way

But I have plenty of time researching I was just going to have a play around with an affiliate product site to see if I could improve the seo myself

I will leave my main site to the pros
  9. start-small-think-big

start-small-think-big

SE Nuke X isn't a waste of money, I agree that for me and im sure many others it isn't worth the $147 a month as I do not use it extensively as some of the SEO guys out there, that's why I rent a version for $10 a month. :D

Yes it may be 'limited' compared to other software's but is is insanely powerful, I have had guys use it for me with incredible results!!!

A programme to look out for is Zennoposter, I personally don't know a lot about it but its creating a buzz on certain forums. I would suggest checking it out!
  10. tommy55

tommy55

How do you manage to rent a copy for £10??
  11. Clarkey

Clarkey

BigHeadedCow; pay someone to make you a custom social bookmarketing tool, probably be around £3-6k. Get Scrapebox, Xrumer/Hrefer and TheBestSpinner. Learn those tools inside out and they'll blow senukeX out the water.

Don't get me wrong you can see decent results with SenukeX but honestly I'd look for alternatives. If it had customisation, allowed you to "teach" the programme other platforms via a wizard, allowed you to add your own lists to hit. Then it would be a great tool but as it stands I wouldn't use it.

Tommy, I can link you to a free trial that costs $5 if you want? (its from fiverr so can an admin make sure I'm allowed to post this link?)
  12. tommy55

tommy55

You get the first 14 days free anyway
    So I might have a play around with it but thanks for the other program titles I am looking in to them all I may have a project that may interest you I'll message you later when back home
  13. start-small-think-big

start-small-think-big

lol I wouldn't argue that those tools combined would blow SE Nuke out of the water! In my eyes if you a complete newbie to everything then SE Nuke is a good place to start, its simple, there's a wizard to follow and as long as you do it right you will see results!

Also was just wondering if you had tired Zennoposter?
  14. Clarkey

Clarkey

Sorry If I come across as trying to put you down, can't really express my tone on text lol. But yes I do agree, SE Nuke X can be a good way for a newbie to understand different platforms etc. Be good to let them have a play round with the wizard first, then try and set up their own campaign manually! I used to use it around a year ago but as I say, found it too restricted :(.

No, never heard of Zennoposter before. Just had a quick look at it though, looks kind of simular to Ubots in the way you can teach it things!... Thats another tool I'd recommend. Ubots, you can practically make anything!
  15. Clarkey

Clarkey

Ah right, haven't been on the website in a while! do you have to sign up for the 14 days free then cancel or do they just give you 14 days free right off the bat?
    I'd definitely get your head around Scrapebox though! Its around $50 for life if you use one of the promocodes!.

And yeah sure, send me a message!
  16. Sbrands

Sbrands

hmmmm SEO, so much to learn..............
  17. tommy55

tommy55

Definitely I have read so much information over the past week I think my brain is going to melt.

Time to get going and test the water
    Clarkey likes this.
  18. Clarkey

Clarkey

Hrefer and Xrumer. I forgot to mention these two!.
    I have Hrefer running constantly 24/7. Used for scraping too.
  19. start-small-think-big

start-small-think-big

Hey Clarkey, was just wondering if you used Xrumer on all your sites? I know its incredibly powerful but also runs a risk of getting your sites deindexed.

Was just wondering as I am interested in purchasing it!
  20. eAuction

eAuction

Why would you bother? They are so obviously black hat techniques and are no way to do serious business.