Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!

SEO Experts: Which SEO Software is Best?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by tommy55, Jan 23, 2012.

1. start-small-think-big

start-small-think-big

Well if you use the tools in the right way it can be very effective, a mixture of Blackhat and Whitehat techniques is sometimes best to get your website appearing high in the rankings :)
  2. eAuction

eAuction

I'm guessing you know little about SEO then. It's called blackhat for a reason - it's not good, it's basically trying to beat the system. You may have some luck but when Google catch on an deindex your site it won't have been worth it.
  3. John

John

Quit with the BlackHat. As above, Google's now and future algorithms are going to keep improving to remove sites that gain there rank from a load of pumped up crap software...

SEO can be a very long and daunting task, but when done correctly, can see you a great success in the Search Engines. The only real tools that will help you here is going to be SEO analyzing tools for on-site SEO. Also creating quality content aswell that people naturally link back to.

I used Power-Suite when I first started a website, just for analyzing different parts of my website. Helps a bunch. Keyword research is also a key part to SEO, As Dale mentioned above...
    As for learning SEO and implementing it to get the best results, theres nothing better then a good read, either on the net or buy yourself some books.

If you want to hire SEO Professionals, then you got to pay the price, none of this £20 for "200000000000000" backlinks wont work anymore.

Also just to add, there are so many factors the big "G" use to rank your site, to dominate you will need to learn alot of these factors and start integrating these into your site correctly to see some effective results. However dont expect to see results overnight.

Last words? Research and plenty of it. :)
  4. tommy55

tommy55

Found a great resource for us seo newbies it is based around you buying seo power suite but it tells you how to do everything you need without it.

Mods please remove link if I am not aloud to post but I am not linked to this site in anyway and it is a great free resource for us newbies

Www.seoinpratice.com
  5. start-small-think-big

start-small-think-big

Funnily enough I do know about SEO, maybe not as such as others, but I am more than comfortable doing it and getting the result I want!

My point was that if you used Blackhat techniques for say 10% of your SEO its very unlikely that Google will catch on. In fact I have used this idea for the past couple of years and have never had a site deindexed!

But I do agree if you pay for a one off of 200,000 backlinks and then never do it again, Google is going to be sniffing around and checking out the quality of the links and you could find yourself dropping down the listings faster than a ladder with no rung!
  6. Clarkey

Clarkey

I don't use Xrumer much, I haven't quite grasped how to use it properly. I know of a few people who can use it great for blog commenting. When I do use it, I just use it to support web 2.0s and sat sites.
    So blackhat methods can't be used for "serious" business? Damn, I Suppose I haven't been doing serious business for 18 months now. Shame my clients are receiving great ROI with blackhat techniques....
  7. Clarkey

Clarkey

Also, if you are going to purchase these type of software, just sign up for a VPS that is fully loaded with the programs. Saves you a ton in money and you will get greater results because of the greater internet speeds...
  8. Clarkey

Clarkey

That's why you never just throw a load of links to your site in one go and never link build again. All about link velocity; Just spread the amount of links you send to your site over a longer period of time (drip feed).
    bigheadedcow likes this.
  9. Clarkey

Clarkey

Take your own words as advice.

Seriously, the ignorance on these forums towards black hat methods is astounding. No offense but if you aren't educated in the matter don't push your opinion onto others. I'm not trying to sound like an "arse" here but so many people are ill informed on this forum in regards to Blackhat. Paying "£20 for "200000000000" backlinks", this has never worked? To be successful with blackhat, you need to replicate the way a authority site would gain back links naturally. I've already mentioned about how I know the owner of a website that was ranking for iPhone 5 when it was the highest trending/search term on Google. That was all done through black hat techniques... and you can bet your bottom penny that site was manually reviewed by Google.
  10. Homesware

Homesware

The Market Samurai is broken down due to latest changes by Google. Use RavenTools for market research.
  11. Homesware

Homesware

Well, for competitive analysis use SEO Spy Glass. The SEO Power Suite is a fantastic product. However for backlink checking you can use Majestic SEO and for SERP Tracking use Raven Tools.
  12. Clarkey

Clarkey

Re-read what I put last night, I'm truly sorry if I sound like a d*ck but I do stand by my points regarding blackhat.

Yeah I never liked Market Samurai anyway. I use: Ultimate Niche Finder + SERPIQ for research. Plus doing it manual.