1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Shipping Couriers

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by Saajan, Apr 15, 2006.

1. bohc

bohc

Anyway, Thanks give useful information!
  2. m!ke

m!ke

http://www.fastwaycouriers.co.uk/

are pretty chip for uk in land for weight parcels if you buy postage tickets in bulk,

i know a guy that sells Car parts,. Wings door shells boot lids etc who uses them for the last 2 years and talks very highly of them

I TAKE THIS BACK READ SOME STUFF ABOUT FASTAWAY >> SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE NOT ON TOP OF THEIR GAME ANY MORE
  3. mindfulman

mindfulman

wow..... a good list.

Thank you.
  4. Aaron66

Aaron66

5. Arcadia UK

Arcadia UK Banned Member

6. DaleB

DaleB

Good List Saajan, I'd Reccomend MyHermes
  7. ProteinHunter

ProteinHunter

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a courier that does not only do either <2 or 2-5 kg but is more specific? I'm just thinkin that most proteins are around 2.2kg and it seems a bit much to double the rate for an extra 200gm?

Anybody else agree/know a way round it?

Regards
  8. Joe Micheal

Joe Micheal

Good Effort, cheers for sharing this with all of us!
  9. One2wear

One2wear

Hi Guys,

Any idea which courier company is the cheapest to Russia?

one2wear
  10. Saajan

Saajan

Use www.Interparcel.com to compare prices.
  11. One2wear

One2wear

thanks for the quick answer, i have already tried interparcel but they are twice the price as fastlane international.
  12. becky

becky Banned Member

most links of the list are uk companies. what do you choose if you import from China?
  13. Tina2222

Tina2222

good post.

Not recommend use Fedex, which is very expensive.
  14. Tina2222

Tina2222

have a look at this link: www.sendfromchina.com
  15. Ay-Jays

Ay-Jays

Hi guys im new to all this and am trying to find a delivery service. Do you know of any that will pick the items up from you and deliver from here? I am selling furniture i.e lamps, computer desks etc so some packages may be quiet heavy. I am only looking to ship in the UK not over seas. Could you recommend any services to me? Thanks for your time. Aaron.
  16. planner

planner

Saajan, thank you for this thread. I managed to save 25% on shipping prices. :thumbup: I just need to work out worldwide prices now. Lost a few sales because i couldn't find a good price.
  17. liamhawes

liamhawes

Hello i was looking at getting in some wall art and various small gifts to sell via ebay, Which postal service would be best for me to use, im in england i would if possible like pick up for the wall art, the small gifts i dont mind taking to post office if need be?

Thankyou
  18. myparcel

myparcel

Brilliant List thanks
  19. dwltd

dwltd

Thanks for this great list
  20. jake1989

jake1989

Questoin 1 :
    Does anyone know the best company to use for televisions, i have been using parcel2go and have been getting charged around £11 for next day delivery (on tv sizes 37 & below) but the price seems to change substantionally for the bigger TV's due to the size of box & weight etc.

Questions 2:
    Are there any courier companies that can guarentee a collection time as if i decide to buy more from argosclearance then when collecing the pallets you need to give them a rough time of arrival or the driver could be waiting around 1-3hours before being loaded, i have a friend that owns a courier service but he still charged me £350 for 3 pallets from london to portsmouth

Thanks for any input
    Jake