1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Shipping Couriers

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by Saajan, Apr 15, 2006.

1. jake1989

jake1989

Im hoping that some one will be able to help me asap i have just sold a TV on ebay (50") and cannot find a delivery company that will collect and deliver for less than £60+vat if anyone knows of a delivery company that can beat this price it would be greatly appreciated

Jake
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Have you tried Parcel2Go?

Televisions are notoriously expensive to ship, especially at that size.

You may find it is cheaper to drive it there yourself......
  3. jake1989

jake1989

Yes parcel2go is the site i normally use and only costs aound 10-11 to send next day for most items i know the larger TV's are expensive i might have a look into just doin a 30 mile radius for the larger ones and delivering myself. thanks for reply

Jake
  4. Michael.F

Michael.F

wonderful info...thanx, what do you think about EMS?
  5. timmyG

timmyG Banned Member

Which courier do you recommed for pallet delivery?
    Thanks
  6. piphead

piphead

Hi,
    I was wondering where is the best place to buy small postage packets.
    Thanks
  7. timmyG

timmyG Banned Member

8. Saajan

Saajan

http://www.interparcel.com/ offer good pallet delivery rates.
  9. piphead

piphead

10. venus de milo

venus de milo

wow

took a parcel to the post office to quote it for delivery to germany

£44 was the quote

used the parcel2go link from here and got it for £22 ilcluding tax and extra insurance with guess who parcel force ......... work that one out

thanks to the OP
  11. kommando

kommando

I use ********************* for my UK deliveries, they also cover the over 30kg parcels which I use for sending engines for lawn tractors. They are already on the list but no mention of the over 30kg capability. For palllets I used to use Pallex but the local depot has closed so looking at Speedshift .
  12. motorola

motorola

Hi,

I am abt to import a larger Qty from the US and im just wondering which service to use. The seller/supplier refused to take care of the shipping, so i must to do it on my own. The company is located in chicago. Does anyone have a trusted Freight Forwarding company in US?
  13. insolvent

insolvent

Anyone know of a cheap internation courier- ideally from pakistan to uk- i have contacted sime and they quote me 80 pounds. I dont need it next day, can wait 1 week. Products are max 5kg and not a one off, so happy to open an account with them.
  14. drywallking

drywallking

hi every 1, newbie here ,

iv been quote a price on some discs, from suppler in china, i have alreadt bought discs some years ago but supplier supplied the shipping cost and i paid it,

this new supplier asked if i had express shipping account, which i havent,could anyone explain how i go about getting one like from tnt,ups etc,
    would they take on discs from china and deliver too me here in uk

its by air not too large a package.

any info would be good

thks kev
  15. Saajan

Saajan

Contact your selected courier and ask them if you can open an account although I believe they require you to be shipping out a minimum amount of parcels per day.
  16. drywallking

drywallking

hi , thanks for reply, ill do that ,

kev
  17. Anna_Wholesaler

Anna_Wholesaler

Great list, i prefer to UPS, they provide excellent service and faster delivery.
    :Clap:
  18. drywallking

drywallking

hi thanks Saajan
  19. oscoousb

oscoousb

20. sarmad17

sarmad17