1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

some shipping questions

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by tangiblegoods, Jul 12, 2003.

1. tangiblegoods

tangiblegoods

I have an idea for a product I can sell. I plan to ship it myself. Is there a place where I can go to buy {a stack of} shipping boxes? The box I need only has to be about the size of a VHS tape (video cassette that you pop into your VCR). I also need some shipping labels that I can print up when I get an order and labels with my return address. Any ideas on how to get labels printed up? or a labelling device that's not too expensive? I have a printer but it eats ink like crazy (will use my printer if I have to). Any other tips would be appreciated.
    Great board by the way; I just found it today 8)
  2. Richard

Richard

Hi there...

You don't say whether you are in the UK or the US (or indeed somewhere else), so I will try and answer for both....

If you are in the US, try looking on the Paypal shops list, the link below should take you to the section that includes shipping materials - there are plenty to choose from:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...t-ext&loc=15250

If you are in the UK, I used to use a seller on eBay called 'lancashire-lass' for my packaging supplies. She does sell video boxes and the link below will take you to the stock page of her website:

http://www.auctionpix.co.uk/stock.html

Can't help on the printing I'm afraid - I used to use my own printer. I have to say that if you are going to be doing a lot of printing, it may be more cost effective just to purchase a better printer rather than pay someone else to do it.... Just a thought.

Hope the above is of help.

Best regards

Richard
    TheTrader