1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Service Offer Source your products direct from China.

Discussion in 'Sourcing & Freight Services' started by MY OFFICE IN CHINA, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

MY OFFICE IN CHINA

We will supply your products direct to your door at the cheapest prices possible.

We work directly with approved and verified factories only, so MOQ's wll apply.

We have UK staff in our head office located in Guangzhou, China.

Please contact directly with your product specifications, photo (or link) and quantity required to: (Email Hidden for Privacy)

We will contact you with the best prices available.
  2. joeooo

joeooo

Any branded makeup suppilers? Eg too faced, smashbox, urban decay etc ?
  3. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

MY OFFICE IN CHINA

They will all be counterfeit from China.
  4. joeooo

joeooo

Ahk thankyou for the reply
  5. joeooo

joeooo

Would you be the guy to see about starting a brand of makeup in china, inc packaging?
  6. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

MY OFFICE IN CHINA

Yes!

We look after everything, from start to finish, including:

Sourcing The Best Factory

Evaluating The Factory

Sample Approval

Branding & Packaging

Quality Control

Shipping To UK

UK Customs Clearance

Delivery To Your Door

Full After Sales Service

Have a look at the following link:

http://myofficeinchina.com/home/buy-in-china/product-branding/

Feel free to contact me via the website.

Contact

Regards

Ron
  7. Danil Ishimov

Danil Ishimov

We deliver goods by wholesale from China to Europe. [Staff edit - advertising membership required].
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017
  8. Cody

Cody

Hi Danil,

Should you wish to send people to your website, promote your services, sell products etc you will need to apply for our advertising membership. Please take into mind that your account could be affected if you do carry on trying to promote your services without the required membership. Thanks!
  9. agarwal packers

agarwal packers

I would like to take a moment of your time to introduce Agarwal packers to some of the newer members of the forum who may not have dealt with us thus far.

Founded back in 1984, Agarwal Packers and Movers was indeed one of a kind relocation firm that introduced a great deal of a difference in the way people considered moving from one place to another. The group offered inventive and pioneering relocation services that created a benchmark and rolled out a new industry altogether. The makers in the company conceptualized a revolution that created an all new and productive dimension in the market setting up a standard that was followed by several others.

Starting from the traditional relocation, managing the various corporate moves independently, customized mobility solutions that are all technically advanced and dynamic, expense management, packing expertise, high quality and sturdy material for packaging are some of the mere examples.

The group has successfully managed to experience a solid and consistent growth in the domain, becoming one of the major, leading names in the industry. You can get in touch with the paneled experts who would all guide and counsel you further to make use of the smart and advanced, contemporary solutions that would all add eminence in the way you or your company relocate from one place to another.

The makers behind, make it a point to offer a menu of services to choose from, while each one of them can be altered and custom built to suit your precise and individual needs like no one else. The relocation solutions are modified in order to meet your accurate goals, individual requirements and the budget in mind. The Agarwal Movers Group ensures to take advantage of the unsullied and innovative techniques in order to modify the solutions they offer. They work hard with sheer passion and dedication to lead the market and stay ahead, being laden and enriched with simply the finest of solutions!

Kind regards,
    Agarwal Packers and movers
    Packers and movers kolkata
  10. Danil Ishimov

Danil Ishimov

Thank you for information. But it is my old message:) now I already have advertising membership account. Thanks)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.