Spring fair 09

Discussion in 'Trade Shows, Fairs & Exhibitions' started by NORTHERNLAD, Jan 29, 2009.

1. NORTHERNLAD

NORTHERNLAD

Make sure you don't miss the WHOLESALE SPRING FAIR - 1- 5 February 09, free entry if you register at ****************** A lot of wholesalers give good discounts if you place orders at the fair. I think the catagories this year are:

KITHCEN & DINING
    GREETINGS & STATIONERY
    CONTEMPORARY GIFTS
    TOYS, FLORAL & FIRE WORKS
    GIFTS
    SUMMERHOUSE
    OUTDOOR LIVING
    HOME GIFTS & INTERIOR
    ART& WALL DECOR
    PREMIER KIDS
    GIFTS & FASHION ACCESORIES
    JEWELLERY SHOW
    WELLBEING
    HERITAGE & SOUVENIRS

Hope thats useful, not a bad show last year and better than the Autumn one.
  2. jonah885

jonah885

Thanks for the tip :niceone:
  3. Inferno House

Inferno House Banned Member

I'll be there again like last year - NEC, nice place.... got the excel toy show tomorrow too (hate going into the heart of london)... Don't forget your sandwiches folks! ;)
  4. Anthony

Anthony

Don't forget your business cards!
  5. ericfarrow12

ericfarrow12 Banned Member

Dont no if we going yet. Car has broke down and we dont no if we goin get a train yet.
  6. AnyTshirt

AnyTshirt

Thanks for the tip we should be there.
  7. roblyt

roblyt

thanks, might have to check this out:)
  8. truereddevil

truereddevil

im there on the tuesday
  9. NORTHERNLAD

NORTHERNLAD

If in Birmingham make a point of checking out two large wholesalers there - AWAN PLC and NT INTERNATIONAl - always very competitive and have a good variety of stock, if buying quanity always ask for a better price - and if they don't give you one just play them off against each other !
  10. truereddevil

truereddevil

Well what can i say what an absoloutely amazing trade fair it has totally opened my eyes to what sort of product range i can now deal in ive only just got back now at 7.45pm ive been there since 10am this morning you need a full day to attend this though it is that big upto 3,000 stalls in total i didnt even get round them all even met a few celebrities well if you can call them that lol keith harris and orville the duck marketing a new puppet range and some of the gladiators from the new gladiator show modelling fancy dress my main aim was to source suppliers from china which was hall 12 for chinese suppliers i was very surprised how this hall was not very busy cos the price between uk suppliers and the chinese was a huge difference and all the unbranded chinese stuff the actual quality was amazing just like the price i,m not gunna say too much cos i don't want to spoil it for anybody else whos going but my advice to anybody looking for new suppliers or a new niche product definitely attend this trade fair i have got myself some very good new suppliers from this and it is definitely the best way to avoid any scammers out there by attending these events
  11. lighthousedirec

lighthousedirec

Have mentioned this as the best method of finding new suppliers, spending the next two days there myself, have three lunches booked already :D
  12. Sebastionay

Sebastionay

Is there any point in going if your not gonna make orders? Im really tempted to go for future referances.
  13. whufc_fan85

whufc_fan85

My boss' company was showing there this year. Amazonia World.
  14. Smallvillex

Smallvillex

You won't regret going....:niceone:
  15. E-ASYCHOICE

E-ASYCHOICE

Its worth going even if you only buy the show guide - £15 but jam packed full of every suppliers details at the show :niceone:
  16. truereddevil

truereddevil

Couldn't agree more i also bought this even if its just to give you product ideas
  17. truereddevil

truereddevil

Do you mean amazonas with the hammocks n stuff i checked out this company myself good company
  18. Declang

Declang

Attempted to go on my day off from uni but that was Monday and the trains were all cancelled.
  19. Declang

Declang

If theres anyone going tomorrow can you get me one of those books for £15? I'll pay you £20 for it ;)
  20. truereddevil

truereddevil

I can do this for you as long as you also pay the postage to send it to you you need to let me know tnite tho or first thing in morning :)