1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Starting a £1 Shop Online ??

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by adam2007, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saajan

Saajan

Ha! Getting clever eh? Poundstrecher doesn't even operate online! Read what I said! :rolleyes:
  2. mattm2K7

mattm2K7

Yep, successful high street store but no website I think
  3. Saajan

Saajan

And to add to rheabs embarrassment, Poundstretcher rarely sells things for £1 or even under!
  4. anotheruser

anotheruser

The Pound Shop does, though. very successfully from what I can gather. Also totally off line. :)
  5. rheabs

rheabs

oooops im sorry.. did'nt know this was the "exclusive" £1 only onlineshop club thread:rolleyes: Im So,So embarrased:mad: NOT! I won't mention a £1 again! are you ok with that Mr Nit-picker?

6. Saajan

Saajan

Wow your intelligent aren't you?
  7. greedyboy

greedyboy

Play nicely ladies.
  8. rheabs

rheabs

I can hold my own:dance: why is that then? you got a problem with that aswell have you?:rolleyes:

9. Saajan

Saajan

Sorry no can do. I don't like being called names such as "Mr Nit-picker" ;)
  10. Saajan

Saajan

Sorry but I don't have a problem with anything. Your the one who started all this rubbish by sarcastically saying:

When I was clearly taking about online £1 shops. Get this word into your head before you write anything else: online

Mr Nit-picker, that word gets to show what your actually like in real life.
  11. rheabs

rheabs

ARRRRR.. hold on ill get you a dummy now from the £1 "onlineshop" now..
    Take that Hook out of you mouth and that chip off your shoulder and grow up...I was nearly embarrased then for a second but not for me tho You..:pIll leave you be in your £1 thread ok...:D

12. Saajan

Saajan

Got a few things for you:

1) Go back to school and learn how to write properly
    2) Stop trying to be funny cause it ain't working
    3) And thanks for the dummy, you can go now, no one needs you. Bye :)
  13. rheabs

rheabs

OK..LOL:D
  14. anotheruser

anotheruser

Have you girls put your handbags away, now? Friends again? :rofl2:
  15. Saajan

Saajan

I've put my handbag away but were definitely not friends. Never. Don't want to be friends with some useless piece of crap :)
  16. rheabs

rheabs

Now Really is there any need of that? You just had to go one step further did'nt you huh? Now who is really your showing your true self..?

Saajan..Listen ill tell you what ill do here ok, ill be the bigger man than obviously your not at the moment as your jets are going like the clappers there..

So to End this Mis-understanding from "Both" partys is for me to step up to the plate and say...Im Sorry for Pulling your chain and calling you a Nitt-picker and if i Offended you in anyway shape or form Again im Sorry..

I ask you as a respectful Forum member and a even more so a human being and put this behind to bed now?

Saajan ..Do You Except?
  17. Saajan

Saajan

PM Sent

Lets get back
    :keepontop
  18. rheabs

rheabs

£1 shop

Sounds Good to me:niceone:
  19. Man_

Man_

Took up nearly one whole page...I personally dont think a online one pound shop would work unless you have a wide range o products to get the sales you need in order to make a significant profit, I think you can sign up for as a business customer with the post offices cant you? so it may be reduced...

I may be wrong of course :)
  20. studio1one

studio1one

to be honest I simply couldn't be arsed to pack up thousands of items stock, restock blah blah blah for about 60p an item. a lot of work for little dosh, not my kinda thing at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.