1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Starting Up A Business - A Guide For Newbies

Discussion in 'Start-ups & Business Advice' started by ladyvgw, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Cviegas

Cviegas

Hi :)
    Your post has been extremely helpful after spending the last 3 days trying to figure out how to put my business idea into motion, so thank you!

One thing that I hadn't thought about, I work full time and I don't intend on quitting until I am certain I can live off my business, in order to register with the HMRC will it mean that they will take my current job earnings into account when taxing me on my business earnings?
    Very new to all this
    Many thanks in advance.
  2. bestdeals1711

bestdeals1711

This is super stuff Thanks Vicky. I'm new to the business trying to find retailers, trying to establish the whole supply chain, so far no luck with the retailers. ANd need so much more information on shipping etc.. which i hope this forum will help me with.

Thanks again.
  3. Thelma Mitchell

Thelma Mitchell

Wow, thank you for a great post here! Your ideas are really useful for me, Now, I've got the interest in starting up my first business. I'm getting excited.
    Cody likes this.
  4. ACKKA

ACKKA

Good post!
  5. aprilflower

aprilflower

Such wonderful tips! Your work is much appreciated! ;)
  6. The Everything Shop UK

The Everything Shop UK

This is a really great guide. Anyone that is starting out needs to take in any advice that they can get as it is so difficult.
  7. Russell MacGregor

Russell MacGregor

Hie, the tips you have mentioned in starting up the business are really very useful. I also want to share a business tip which is very crucial for the proper startup of the business. Before startup, an individual should have uniqueness in the business idea in such a manner that it should not be similar to someone other's online business. If such happens, then both businesses have to suffer in the terms of revenue and reputation. So, one should be completely descriptive, clear and concise about his/ her business startup ideas. Rest, all the best for your business start-up!!
  8. Jenny Maxwell

Jenny Maxwell

Lead Generation Ultimate Guide for Startups & SME

New niches/revenue streams:
    Review your existing core products and services through revenue optimization and re-thinking of how your products are sold.
    Capturing Existing Demand: The majority of your revenue may come from capturing existing demand instead of creating new demand. Starting from a baseline where your demand already exists for your product.
    Creating New Demand: Connecting online and offline experiences can go long way in making a significant impact on your organization's overall goals. If demand doesn’t already exist in the market.
    Lead Qualification: Identify leads with potential to convert, create a sales funnel that converts, track the result, create follow up sequences, ask for sale and repeat the process.
    Converting Prospects into Clients: Work towards your prospects, Forester Research stated that Expertise in lead nurturing results in a 50% increase in sales-ready leads.
    Lead Generation Tools: LeadLake and Growbots
  9. RachelMercy

RachelMercy

The AirBnb Vacation Rental Business is running with the innovative business concept of availing a place to accommodate for the world travelers presented by appkodes.com Let's Assume if some big event is happening around your city and a large number of tourists and people are expected to visit your city from neighboring cities, states and even from other countries.