Starting up selling Traditional Spanish kids clothing

Discussion in 'Start-ups & Business Advice' started by CMA123, Mar 19, 2016.

1. CMA123

CMA123

hello im wondering if anyone can help me please
    I'm looking to start up my own business selling baby clothes 0-5yrs I'm looking for a wholesalers that sale Miranda, Sarah Louise, Roche, Dolce Petit, pretty orginals and Mon Petit if one can help me please contact me many thanks.
  2. Low Cost Sourcing

Low Cost Sourcing

No one, and I cannot stress this enough, no one will ever give you these details even if there was such a wholesaler offering most or all of the brands you are looking for.

Quite simply put, even if there was a wholesaler, why would anyone who may have spend a long time doing research and due diligence to find such a supplier just give out the details willy nilly to a new member who has been registered for 5 minutes just because:

1: They thought they could bypass the usual research stage and get the information with no effort at all. Or
    2: They are stupid enough to think that someone will just provide supplier details to potential competitors?

The first rule is you will need to do your own research as you will not get a free ride.
    Dean and kryskros like this.
  3. CMA123

CMA123

Bit rude but thanks
    And iv have done loads research, and found a few seller but was just seeing if anyone new any different ones and would be willing to help if they wanted to
  4. Kmoggy

Kmoggy

Hi,
    Was wondering if you had any joy with this?? I'm thinking of starting one too but have no idea where to begin. I appreciate that people may not want to share however that's not how I would operate, what's the harm in helping others with your knowledge!
  5. lpbusiness

lpbusiness

While I don't agree with the tone of one of the replies above, he does raise a good point. Playing devil's advocate, you could well be looking into setting up a competitor. Helping a competitor isn't very wise!
  6. niccar1989

niccar1989

Bit rude, you must not have anything better to do other than put people down who are trying to do well in life and might i state its a forum she has come on the forum for advice not to be told she can't and she is being lazy she isn't the only one asking so why target her.

1. If you have no friendly advice don't bother
    2. First Rule is helping others with the same needs and sharing information hense why we are on a forum.
    Wholesale Sportswear likes this.
  7. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi CMA123, did you check out the Marketplace category yet?

Kind Regards,
    Richard