1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Stock insurance

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance & Issues' started by roseyrebel, Sep 14, 2017.

1. roseyrebel

roseyrebel

hi guys, I've a dilemma, I've a big store on a private equestrian centre but it's built from mobile home / office type structure. I'm finding it hard now to get my stock over £120000 insured. I've got alarms linked to my phone, bars at any windows etc. Any people know of a company that would insure me ? I'm due to move to bigger premises in the next year but need to be sorted I. The meantime x
  2. Your Business Community

Your Business Community

Hiya,

sadly, you have a couple things going against you - location & structure. I have spoken to our Premium Member benefit providers and they say it is possible and might not be that cheap, but they would need more details!

Have you had any quotes yet?
  3. lpbusiness

lpbusiness

Have you rung around for quotes yet? Would be good to know the ballpark figure you've been offered.
  4. Top Labels Online

Top Labels Online

You might have an issue there as location and structure might be a big obstacle as stated above, however I have insurance with PolicyBee so why not try them.
    I am however on a very secure place so cannot compare it with your situation.