1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Stock Sold! Philips AVENT Classic Feeding Bottle 260ml/9oz - In Stock - Huge Discount

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous & Clearance Lots' started by My Beauty and Care, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Beauty and Care

My Beauty and Care

Philips AVENT Classic Feeding Bottle 260ml/9oz - In Stock - Huge Discount

£6.30 per unit

Quantity Available: 300
    Minimum Order: 50

Payment Methods: 100% payment in advance via PayPal or Bank Transfer
    Shipping Info: UK Shipping - £5.50
    Buyer Liabilities: Payment

• Stock Status: Physical
    Philips AVENT SCF683/37 Classic Feeding Bottles (Slow Flow - 260 ml - 3-Pack)

Clinically proven to reduce colic and discomfort*

Our Classic bottle has been trusted by mothers for 30 years, and continues to be the preferred choice of many mums. Designed for an enjoyable and easy feeding experience, it is clinically proven to reduce colic and discomfort.

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-p/SCF683_37/avent-classic-baby-bottle#see-all-benefits - Please click this for full info on the product.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. RobSenior

RobSenior

Hi

Interested in 100 of these sets.

What is the best price and how quickly can you deliver?

Rob Senior

(Email Hidden for Privacy)

07983 529284
  3. My Beauty and Care

My Beauty and Care

Thanks for your interest, this lot has now been sold.
  4. Helen

Helen

This stock has been sold! Thread is now closed.
    Please follow My Beauty and Care if you are interested in being notified when they post new stock.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.