1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stocking/forwarding 300 slowcookers from UK->NL

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by DaanVT, Feb 11, 2018.

1. DaanVT

DaanVT

Hi,
    I`m currently looking to import a specific kind of Slowcooker product to the Netherlands. The product is very populair at the moment, but unfortunately our regular supplier is unable to supply enough stock.

I wish to buy 300 pieces trough a well-known retail store in the UK. I already made a deal from them, but due to their company policy and regulations they can only ship and invoice to UK-based companies. They have no problem if these goods leave the UK, but they simply cannot ship to NL.

So I would like to get in contact with a company that is able to:

- Invoice me 300 slowcookers. Which we will pay in advance (VAT Number required!)
    - Pay and receive the order of these products from Currys and store them
    - Store the products for a couple of days, until we are able to arrange pickup.

As this transaction wil be a £ 12000+ one, I dont want to do business randomly. So the company providing us this service should exist for over a couple of years, should be established and should have a validatable UK address.

If anyone is able to provide this service or knows a company that can, please let me know. Please not that I`m looking not only for a shipping forwarder but someone who can "forward" the financials aswell.
  2. Cody

Cody