1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

T-shirt Printing Supplier

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Tom Evans, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Hi Guys,
    Is there anyone on the forum or anyone that know's someone who is able to print a bulk t-shirt design on 2 - 3 colors? I am trailing through the forum to have a look but if anyone who can provide this messages me that'd be great
    Tom
    Ruby Cook likes this.
  2. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

Hi,

i think there are a couple of us on here that print t-shirts. I don't think you will find anyone with advertising membership yet or at least I don't think so, therefore can't offer my services until the forum give a little more info on the advertising packages available, but from your post, are you wanting 2-3 colours as in the actual design is full colour, or did you mean you wanted your design on 2 or 3 different colour t-shirts? If you can give a little more info...Also what type of finish did you require? Is this something to resell on, or are you just looking to get the very lowest price and don't mind how it's printed?
  3. Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Hi Dave, no i want the design printed onto 2 or 3 different color
    Finish I have no idea if im total honest, it's something that will be sold on some the quality will have to be to a reasonable standard to avoid negative feedback
  4. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

if it's a simple design (single colour print) or plain text based, then your best bet is vinyl as this has the lowest set up cost and is ideal for anything from 1-100+ t-shirts. Screen print in my opinion has the best finish, along with plastosil, but the set up cost is higher and that adds into the overall price, so if your looking at say 500 or more t-shirts then these would be your best bet. But to start with a sample or proceed from there with a few orders here/there I woud suggest vinyl print (dependant on your design), as vinyl doesn't work to well for complex artwork. I have never had 1 neg or neutral wih regards to using vinyl and sold a few thousand t-shirts since I first started on ebay. Whereas, other people using vinyl for t-shirts on ebay don't always apply it properly, and I have read many feedback examples with negatives regarding the vinyl peeling off t-shirt or similar so beware who you use, as there are varying standards of vinyl on the market aswell.
  5. Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Dave when will you be able to sell? Yeah at the moment maybe 100 or so t-shirts would be best depending on price, the design is pretty basic as far as i know
  6. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

I'll be looking to get back on here as & when I see what the new arrangements are for membership. Hopefully within the month or so.
    Tom Evans likes this.
  7. ebafy

ebafy

Hi Tom, I'm an investor in a well established garment printing business that covers custom t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, polo shirts, jackets etc... drop me a PM with your requirements. We stock single sizes and up to 3XL in a vast range of colours and printing effects.
  8. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

Jenilee informs me theres a notice due soon dave, also uk advertisers can join now, £100 i was quoted, but im not in the UK, and i am presuming that is for 12 months.
  9. SimonN

SimonN

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Dave Casuals and Gary Ashe like this.
  10. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

thank you simon, that's the business.
  11. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/advertise/

I was awaiting on a public announcement...didn't realise it was already up and available. Has anyone applied yet or are people still waiting on whats to be said over the coming days/weeks as I don't see any pre-advertisers from the last few years, only ex-stockshifters advertisers and those that were originally advertisers from outside the UK. I'll look to re-join when I see a few more familiar advertisers on here. With all due respect the marketplace is nothing like it was originally, so when there looks like there is a bit more activity i may sign up.
  12. Dan

Dan

I'm looking at advertising but may wait to see how marketplace shapes up as you've said Dave
  13. Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Hi mate,
    could you drop me a message? Tried to do it myself but for some reason it wont let me
    Tom
  14. ebafy

ebafy

Hi Tom, PM sent to your inbox.
  15. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

if you use ad-block tom, that will be your problem, it often stops my PMs posting, i have to temporarily disable it.
  16. Tom Evans

Tom Evans

No mate i dont have it on i dont think?
    Weird its never happened before
  17. andy Robinson

andy Robinson

hi there,
    i have questions about the discharge t-shirt printing techniques and i did see some good printers from the companies such as kornit but i want an expert view
  18. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

i read up on this process as was fairly new to the idea but it doesn't seem far apart from standard screen printing techniques, except rather than using normal screen printing inks, your either printing with an unmixed chemical or chemical mixed with special water based ink (i think), that reacts with the cotton fibres either bringing them back to their natural state for an off white print on dark t-shirt or creating a colour print when mixed with colour on light colour t-shirt. There is obviously far more that goes into this but the actual process /set up appears no different to standard screen printing. The drawbacks are that the white will never be a true bright white, and instead off colour/natural white so this process is often used to create a more vintage look.
    Ruby Cook and andy Robinson like this.
  19. andy Robinson

andy Robinson

i think the discharge printing is somewhat similar to textile printing, in which the bleaching agent is directly applied on the fabric and doing it digitally is reffed as direct to garment. I am Quite satisfied with the answer solved many of my doubts
  20. Kingamer

Kingamer

A bit off topic but what kind off printers and ink do you use