1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

T-shirt printing - which equipment to use?

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by TimTravis, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Kamio

Kamio

Hi guys,

Sorry I know this is an old thread that I'm posting on, but I wanted a bit of advice from you Phari. I'm not sure how to use the private message function on here (I'm new lol) please could you send me a private message?

Many thanks
    Prathap Poojary likes this.
  2. zoe_williams

zoe_williams

So you want to start your own t-shirt printing business and looking for the best equipment to print the t-shirts. When it comes to t-shirt printing, there are many equipment which you can take in hand. But t-shirt printing doesn’t only depend on the type of machine; it also depends on the type of printing you want to use, such as screen t-shirt printing, digital t-shirt printing, etc. Depending upon the type of printing, there are many t-shirt equipment. I recommend you to use these equipment to print your t-shirts.(*************************)
    • DTG Brand M2: It is the most budget friendly professional Digital printer on the market. Its flexibility makes it the favourite option for start-ups.
    • DTG Brand M6: The M6 printer can print up to 12 items at once and offers the lowest cost per print for any printer on the market.