T-shirt printing - which equipment to use?

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by TimTravis, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Kamio

Kamio

Hi guys,

Sorry I know this is an old thread that I'm posting on, but I wanted a bit of advice from you Phari. I'm not sure how to use the private message function on here (I'm new lol) please could you send me a private message?

Many thanks
    Prathap Poojary likes this.
  2. zoe_williams

zoe_williams

So you want to start your own t-shirt printing business and looking for the best equipment to print the t-shirts. When it comes to t-shirt printing, there are many equipment which you can take in hand. But t-shirt printing doesn’t only depend on the type of machine; it also depends on the type of printing you want to use, such as screen t-shirt printing, digital t-shirt printing, etc. Depending upon the type of printing, there are many t-shirt equipment. I recommend you to use these equipment to print your t-shirts.(*************************)
    • DTG Brand M2: It is the most budget friendly professional Digital printer on the market. Its flexibility makes it the favourite option for start-ups.
    • DTG Brand M6: The M6 printer can print up to 12 items at once and offers the lowest cost per print for any printer on the market.
  3. BIGBULKBUY.COM

BIGBULKBUY.COM

I bought a second hand t shirt printer for £6k and the quality simply isnt good enough to feel like I could sell them.