1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

The Memories Gallery/ Front Line Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Ben-Prestek, May 10, 2010.

1. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

The Memories Gallery
    www.memories-gallery.com

Paul Robbins

Also Known as Front Line Trading

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk...orders_from_picture_frame_stall_don_t_arrive/

As you know I was at the Gadget show last month and made a purchase from this company who did not have the product I wanted at the show and offered to send it on.
    As they were a badged trader I saw no problem with this and paid in full.

Over a month later and still no product and 4 ignored emails and no one ever answers the phone. After looking on line I find out that he has done this before.

They will also be appearing at the ideal home show:
    http://www.idealhomeshow.co.uk/paul-robins-and-david-fainlight-front-line-design/

Needless to say I will be there to greet them.
  2. kizzy10

kizzy10

Re: The Memories Gallery / Front Line Trading

I have the same problem, I have left numerous voicemails and emails which seem to be ignored.

Have you had any luck since your last post?
  3. omen666

omen666

4. omen666

omen666

Mate we have got a reply from Paul Robbins, I suggest you post on the MSE thread I posted earlier
  5. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

Thanks, I will do so.
  6. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

Well looks like that forum closed the thread already........
  7. omen666

omen666

dont worry. Did they call you back? there are ways and means we have closed down other companies before thathave scammed even though MSE deleted the thread
  8. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

They have been in contact and offered a refund and assured me that I will receive the item in the next week.
    I will update both this and your thread on what happens from here on, but personaly am quite prepared to give the benifit of the doubt and see if they hold true to their word.

Thank you for the link to the thread.
  9. omen666

omen666

cool I am subscribed to this thread so a post here would be great on any developments. Still remains there are two people out of pocket that we know of. I shall post an update onhere too shortly
  10. markbaird2006

markbaird2006

Cant believe the MSE forum has been closed was just getting interesting, i haven't heard anything from Paul Robbins as of yet maybe ill be lucky or.... not so lucky!! great blog omen doing some incredible work big thanks!!! I am out of £30 credit card company are disputing it for me now ill keep you all posted on that, id much prefer to get him closed down and out of business now that receive the product. How would we get him on watchdog or is it rogue traders??
  11. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

They called me last night and said they were sorting it out so I will let you know what happens.

And welcome to the greatest forum on earth ^^ MSE are clearly to keen to delete threads.
  12. SheilaF1

SheilaF1

I took my husband to the Gadget Show Live for our Wedding Anniversary and paid £30.00 to The Memories Gallery. Unfortunately, I've experienced the same problems everyone else has - several telephone calls and emails late I've heard nothing from Mr Paul Robbins. Sadly we parted with our hard earned cash so have no come-back via our credit card company. I just don't know what to do next. Do the organisers of the shows he goes to know about this, he should be banned from attending.:@
  13. Seraph

Seraph

I would definitely contact his local trading standards, they should be able to help in leaning on him.
  14. SheilaF1

SheilaF1

Thank you for that, I will get onto them on Tuesday and post any info they give me.
  15. rayloveday

rayloveday

If you (and others affected) tell the organisers and any other show they're registered to attend at then they may be removed. Supply a link to this thread as evidence :welldone:
  16. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

I am waiting a few more days and then I have a plan of action that I will share.
  17. teacakes

teacakes

I have also been unlucky with this company, after days of trying I have been told I will receive a call today before midday for a full refund. Unfortunately I paid in cash! How frustrating and out of order!
  18. skinnyman

skinnyman

I bought from them (£40 worth) at the Gadget Show back in April too and still no contact or delivery despite several phone calls - leaving messages only, never get to speak to anyone.

Fortunately I did pay by credit card so hopefully may get something back but I'll wait for a bit longer and see if teacakes and CnM-Wales get any follow up before pursing that route
  19. SheilaF1

SheilaF1

I rang Channel 5 today to see who organised the gadget show and told them about this company. They have been told that people who have been conned by Mr Paul Robbins should contact Lincolnshire Police. I did this this afternoon and apparently the std code on the order is a Skegness code - not Lincolnshire (fishy)!!!! They also told me to contact the lincolnshire Trading Standards and gave me a telephone number for this. I've just spoken to them and they are sending me by email a template letter for breach of contract. I've got to write to him demanding either the goods or money back within a reasonable time limit (i.e. 7 days). If nothing comes of this I'm to get back in touch with them. The chap at Trading Standards said everyone his has ripped off should do this, then they can do something about him.:thumbdown:
  20. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

Please excuse the fact that I am staying quiet on the subject at present, I belive in giving the company fair chance from the point of contact. So I will update later this week.

On the plus side im glad that my post has enabled more people to find each other that have been affected by this.