1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

The Memories Gallery/ Front Line Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Ben-Prestek, May 10, 2010.

1. TLC

TLC

Re: The Memories Gallery / Front Line Trading

hi could you post or email the article i would love to see it, which paper was it i would love a chat with them also ha ha
  2. blondie30

blondie30

He told the reporter that too... RUBBISH my receipt was in my hand, he had his book and when it got to my invoice number my orer was torn out???? he tried saying thats what happens when its made??? so if he lost his book how was my order made???? how much did he no to refund???? and how did he get my contact number???? he must have a thousand missed calls a day from unhappy GENUINE HONEST PEOPLE ???? KEEP AT HIM :)
  3. kirkyfosh

kirkyfosh

hang on, so Fantasy island are going to refund for me not receiving my goods? the previous post reads that way
  4. SheilaF1

SheilaF1

I found all the details for Ingoldmels Market just by putting it in to Google. Good Luck everyone - I really can't believe how Paul thinks he should be running a business. As I've said before - we run our own retail business and we deliver on time as promised and treat our customers with the greatest respect - not like second class citizens - Come on Paul - time you stopped ripping people off like I told you!!!!!!!
  5. trader2010

trader2010

Hi all!
    I read the article in the local Skegness paper. Made me smile...well done to the person that took the time to action this. I have posted before and know of this chaps background through contact with other businesses and people who have had dealings. I know of businesses that he owes money to. He has a terrible reputation in the area and its a shame for him that his name is doing the rounds with local businesses as a customer to avoid. I know of businesses that are currently taking legal actions against him. Its awful that he has taken peoples money but our efforts should be to close him down and say good riddance. I hope a bailiff does knock on his door (Im sure they will very soon)....he deserves nothing more. (sorry if I sound bitter....I just cant tolerate conmen who take advantage of our good nature!). I do have his personal home address and details im happy to share if this chap doesnt improve his attitude and business approach.
  6. twiglet

twiglet

SUCCESS!! :Clap:
    thought i should update everyone. I was waiting for an order from mid june - surprise surprise it hadn't arrived!! I recently returned to the skegness area on holiday so paid a visit to Ingoldmells market, fully expecting the whole set up to have disappeared. I explained my situation, got the expected blah blah about why it hadn't arrived - surprised, apologetic, would get onto 'people' about unanswered calls and emails??? Anyway, he reorded for me and promised it would be there at the end of the day - and it was!!! (I must say i was surprised and relieved. I have my goods and i am very pleased with them. its just a pity it took so long and the set up is such a shambles - its such a good idea.
    If i hadn't returned to ingoldmells though i know i would never have got my goods.
    (whilst i was there there was someone taking photgraphs of the stall and the owner - he wasn't happy about it)
  7. Yvonne204

Yvonne204

Hi people.... A newbie to the site, although I have been watching it for a few months now... !!! I was bitten by the memories gallery team... Back in April at the NEC after paying £50.00 and several emails and numerous phone calls later we are now 6months down the line and still NO.... Justice.
    I can wait no longer, and have emailed watchdog tonight. I will also contact the trading standards you all recommend tomorrow. I think I've given Paul a fair crack of the whip in suppling the contractual agreement he agreed to when he took my money... Best wishes Yvonne :0(
  8. DTWLH

DTWLH

Looks like this place has had lots of problems lol
  9. Yvonne204

Yvonne204

Well.... i'm feeling a little less stressed now... just let rip one HELL of an email to PAUL ROBBINS.... (not that he'll bother to read it!!!) but my venting made me feel better....:eek: ..... lets see if he'll have any thoughts after reading it?? Well i've written to WATCHDOG.... also DOM LITTLEWOOD of "the One Show" ... i've also spoken to trading standards as you've all recommended... i've goto go thru the usual channels of writing and sending a recorded delivery letter, (even though he aint gonna pick it up..!!??) ... i too may consider writing to my local paper... LIVERPOOL ECHO and the WIRRAL GLOBE.. go on PUNK.....make MY DAY!!!!:p

reargds yvonne x
  10. CAMMAD1507

CAMMAD1507

Wow im really shocked to see this forum on here, went away for bank holiday weekend august 2010 and came across this stall, thought they were a fantastic idea so ordered 2 frames and mounts. He didnt have one of them so said it had to be ordered and i could pick it up the following day around 4.30, my hubby went to pick it up and said there was a huge queue and nobodys frames etc had arrived, people were complaining that theyd been waiting hours, anyway after about a 20 minute wait the van pulled into the car park with everones orders on and we loved ours, one was a birthday gift and my friend loved it and her mother in law wants one so ive tried to find the name of the company and came across this forum, ive told her not to risk ordering from him now. Think he is seriously just snowed under and cant keep up with the demand but he should stop trading until everyone has received their orders if thats the case, hes happy to keep taking their money!!:\
  11. bonnie106

bonnie106

I too attended the Gadget Show in Birmingham in April and ordered 1 frame/mount at £25.To date have not received my order. I to have e-mailed and numerous phone calls to no avail.
    This man needs to be stopped in his tracks. Having read these threads i will also contact trading standards and Watchdog.
    How much more misery does he have to subject on people before the authorities act.
  12. bonnie106

bonnie106

Just to update have just fired off an e-mail to Watchdog also.
  13. Steven1972

Steven1972

Morning everyone,

Does anyone still have the home address for Mr Robbins? Since my last call with him and his excuses (well over a month ago) I've still not received the 2 x frames & mounts ordered from him at the Ideal Home Show last March!!

I'd like to try and contact him via his home address rather than leaving him 2 voicemails per day, which are not getting replied to..:thumbdown:

I'd like to get this resolved before the Ideal Home Show next year - which I am sure he'll be attending...

Thanks
    Steven
  14. trader2010

trader2010

Hi Steven. Yes I have his home contact details I'll happily share them with you. Let me know your contact details and I'll forward them. Its the best place to send correspondence Im sure.
  15. Steven1972

Steven1972

Hi Trader,

I've sent you a friend request, hope you don't mind but I'd rather send you a private message than put my email address onto a public forum.

Cheers
    Steve
  16. tickle

tickle

he was at skegness 3 weeks ago bought £70 worth of mounts still not got rang him 45 times no answer rang him on my mobile he answered straight away, said there was postage problems after reading this i thought i would do something straight away i ended up being that angry i emailed crime stoppers,skegness police,skegness papers,fantasy island, trading standards ,sfo and watchdog :Clap: we will get him.
    WE should all turn up one day outside his stall with banners and leaflets ect to show he is a scammer
  17. G Knipe

G Knipe

It seems there are quite a few of us. I also bought from him at the NEC at the Gadget Show in April. You know the rest: Name not in stock, promises of posting in a few days, nothing arriving, emails, phone calls etc. Will follow up all the suggestions on here. Watchdog, HMRC, Trading Standards and Police. Let's hit him from every angle.
  18. tickle

tickle

bad news guys website has now been put down... now goes under the name of rome!
  19. tickle

tickle

20. KidsT

KidsT

I have now been in contact with Roman on the 24th November (Wednesday late afternoon) and gave him all the details, he said he would post it as soon as possible, and I received it the following Monday. Can't say fairer than that!