1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

THERES A SCAMMER AMONGST US

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by ChanV, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erik

Erik

Not really a problem should you just be an individual. For this however, I'll send you an email and include our Director, @Helen so she could give you advise on proper payment channels you would like to do.
    Also, do not forget to supply your business info through the link below. Your application will not work unless this form has been filled up:

https://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/advertise/apply/

We will work on your application once this issue has been cleared up. For now, let's try to finish this incident with ChanV and that hopefully the refund will push through immediately.

Once the refund has been made, we will gladly delete this thread as to make it as a "no harm done" incident. You are also free to post what you sent over to ChanV offering the Amazon gift card as a compensation, and any shots that prove she agreed to wait until the 19th for a refund.

This should not be a thread that should defame anyone. Should you feel like you have made all necessary business works to accomplish this refund, and that there are some agreements bot you and ChanV have made, feel free to post them here as well. It is important that we get both sides so the public is also aware and be the judge themselves.
  2. ChanV

ChanV

3. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

Thank you , Honestly just need an hour or 2 roughly and it will be over , Already in process of exchanging currencies .

She is sending screenshots above , I am sure it will come unless she decides to skip that part where I try to offer Amazon gift card when her order was cancelled but either way I am finishing this.

And okay I will submit the form and wait for Email from Helen as well.
  4. ChanV

ChanV

5. ChanV

ChanV

A1FCD3FC-AD99-40BA-94E8-56301C35A08B.png A1FCD3FC-AD99-40BA-94E8-56301C35A08B.png ED5F6842-7F63-4546-8022-B76F86D790C6.png 3CEDF60C-2F55-4134-8AFE-1FFA08611D00.png A1FCD3FC-AD99-40BA-94E8-56301C35A08B.png ED5F6842-7F63-4546-8022-B76F86D790C6.png 3CEDF60C-2F55-4134-8AFE-1FFA08611D00.png
  6. ChanV

ChanV

7. ChanV

ChanV

8. ChanV

ChanV

9. ChanV

ChanV

10. ChanV

ChanV

11. ChanV

ChanV

Sorry about the duplicates.

I was struggling with the uploads.
  12. ChanV

ChanV

You have 2 ACCOUNTS!!!

@Erik...
  13. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

Yes i have 2 accounts , And Erik is here and so am I , I dont use 2 accounts , i use one , i by chance logged into that mistakenly on my mobile. and its noy like i made any posts on the other account. I made it when I couldn't remember password of this account.

And Please add screenshot where you agreed to wait till 19th as well.
  14. ChanV

ChanV

The 19th is almost over..

14:15 here.
  15. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

And its 18:45 here , doesn't mean its over. its over when its over. I dont control bank , I dont control transfer wise , I can provide bank statement to staff showing I paid £207 to transfer wise , I would've been happy to send £106 , its not like I am made of money. but they didnt allow £106. Minimum was £207

Anyway , Like I said for you it seems to be more about revenge and defaming rather than money loss , which if anyone could go through above conversation was never going to happen , still finishing it.
  16. ChanV

ChanV

17. ChanV

ChanV

18. ChanV

ChanV

19. ChanV

ChanV

Don’t try and play the victim! I don’t think anyone else on this forum would want to be messed around like you’ve done with me.

perhaps I’m too trusting.. Perhaps I deserve this for being so naive and thinking people wouldn’t do this..

You have caused me a substantial amount of stress. But again... We shall see.
  20. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

Why do you think I apologise so much ? I know I caused stress, Stress happens both ways. Your above post clearly indicates your intentions that were of this thread .

I am not even trying to play the victim , You wouldn't have needed to do all this, you just had to wait today , But what's done is done.

Anyhow , when everything is said and done , you will receive your funds back , which negates the point of this whole thread , of me being a scammer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.