1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

THERES A SCAMMER AMONGST US

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by ChanV, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erik

Erik

Hi guys,

@ChanV - please do not add the screenshots anymore. I think I have an idea now.

@gleipnir - what is the status of your transfer with Transferwise? Clearing that should be fast.

For ChanV's information - Transferwise is a legitimate fund transfer solution. It does the process of doing international bank transfers, and I believe a few advertisers here also use the platform. You do not have to do anything on your end but to wait as transferwise will move the money direct to your account, as long as gleipnir does not cancel the transfer. By then, we have no choice but to wait, as international transfers usually take a day or so. But as long as there is a transfer record, the money can be tracked. @gleipnir - I advise you to send ChanV the reference number of the transaction with transferwise, so that she could even use that for tracking.

Let us put it this way...

There are a number of threads in this Bad Supplier section. Please take a look at how many of these has anyone replied trying to defend their business - only a few. Which is why I am letting this stay open as it seems the seller is trying to resolve the matter.... and as I see it....

It seems the problem is that ChanV is not having the patience to wait despite the refund is currently being processed - this despite that the refund amount is actually doubled now, just because the seller is trying to save his name and business.

[​IMG]

From £106 jumping to £207 to issue a refund, and the log shows that it should indeed arrive by the 19th as indicated by Transferwise.

@gleipnir - could you post here a screenshot of the latest update from transferwise regarding that transaction? By now it should have already passed some of the steps.
  2. ChanV

ChanV

Well I had a bad experience and I am allowed to write about it..

Freedom of speech.
    And wanting to protect those from Scammers and From making the same mistake.

for 4 weeks I’ve been promised this and that from you. And hell.. I didn’t even know your username for this forum.. It was just by chance that you commented.

You can tell me till you’re blue in the face that you’re not a scammer. But without a refund or actual products being delivered you are just that.

enough with the lip service.
  3. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

It has passed one step , Next 2 steps should be together them paying and Chantell receiving

Attached Files:

4. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

You keep saying the thing that I am a scammer , I would be , if I weren't trying to pay you back or in fact have paid you back. I would be if I started if ignoring you , I would be if I just abandoned . But if anyone went through above chats I didnt do any of that.

Did I deliver what I promised ? No

Does that mean I scammed ? No , thats not how it works. you wanted refund I am refunding.
  5. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

Yes it should be fastest but I am still exchanging , if I can save £100 by sending £106 when she isn't willing to cooperate just a little. why shouldn't I ? If I end up refunding before transfer wise processes is ill see if it can be cancelled.
  6. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

So while transfer wise is processing , I have already exchanged currency for £110 more from INR to BTC , Have found someone who is willing to except it and do a local transfer in UK for £106 , so one way or another it should be done soon enough. Also transferwise is in Beta for transfers from India, still I dont imagine it will take too much time , should still be processed today but regardless fo that ChanV will receive her refund today.

Attached Files:

7. Jed

Jed

I have one thing to add to this.

@gleipnir I issued you with a warning about advertising without a membership, you engaged with me so you cannot say you were unaware of this, yet you still went on to sell to a user without registering.

I think it's not only incredibly disrespectful that you blatently ignored this, but it's a serious breach of the forum rules which you agreed to upon registering.

Annotation 2020-05-19 155602.png
  8. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

I know and I am in wrong about that, which I take responsibility for but I didnt advertise on Forums. I contacted them directly but I never got response back from staff either . I think I PMed you again as well that I never got reply regarding getting advertising membership.
  9. Jed

Jed

Garnering contact information of buyers from the forum with the intention of selling is included in advertising, that's part of the value of being able to access buyers.

I unfortunately cannot comment on whether you received a reply or not in regards to your application, I can only provide the advice to apply as I did.

Given the reach out I made to you on several ocassions, I thought it would be fairly clear it wouldn't be okay to continue until you received a response from the staff team.
  10. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

I understand and I accept responsibility , All I ask is just wait for this to be sorted out today and this thread be deleted. As I didnt scam her like I told her.

But I understand what you are saying as well. But I have submitted request to staff on 3 different occasions through official contact form , and thats not including the chat I had with you last month.

I apologise for going around the rules.
  11. ChanV

ChanV

Time for an update...

We’re now heading into the 20/05 and still no refund...
  12. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

You will receive money from transferwise but without that yesterday I exchanged currencies . I did that after working hours for me , since that was the time this thread was opened so my exchange request didnt complete same day , that will complete today. Ill also contact and check on the bank transfer done to you.
  13. ChanV

ChanV

Still No Refund
  14. ChanV

ChanV

It’s been 9 days in total. 7 working days & 2 non working days and I’ve still NOT received a refund.
  15. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

First of all , Stop making things up , its ben 7 days total it says in the screenshots that you posted , and 2 non working. But regardless of that

Second , You have removed me from your contacts. Check your Instagram , You would see that I am trying to msg and refund you.The person helping me exchange and pay you , Who in fact is your contact in first place is trying to contact you , to reply. so that he can receive money from me and send you money in bank.

So instead of trying to make things up on every turn , if you want refund , removing the person from contact who is supposed to refund you , isn't the brightest idea.

Attached Files:

16. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

Also about your message about "Smart arse" not replying on thread , I dont have to reply on thread , I already told staff yesterday morning that I would be refunding you one way or another . That was until you went AWOL.
  17. ChanV

ChanV

That’s what email is for...

I’m not downloading telegraph again.
  18. ChanV

ChanV

We
    Well if you weren’t so deceitful I wouldn’t have had to write about my experience with you..

I have a few suppliers and they’ve not messed me about like you have. I feel the lies dripping from your lips..

Yes you’re using my contact and he’s been waiting for you to get your ***** in gear for the bitcoin.
  19. ChanV

ChanV

And it IS 9 days... Thursday last week to today.. Friday. That’s 9 days. Surely you’re able to count..
  20. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

Sure if 1 minute before midnight is a day and 1 hour after midnight is a day then yea its been 9 days. But good to know that for you 1 hour equals to 1 day.

Secondly he wasn't waiting for me , he was waiting for you.

And last , It would be considered lying if there wasn't proof of everything. But whatever I have said and what happened , none of those things are lie and I can prove every single one of them .

Anyhow I am logging off for today , tomorrow you will receive a message from him and you will refunded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.