1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

THERES A SCAMMER AMONGST US

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by ChanV, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChanV

ChanV

He wasn’t WAITING FOR ME.
    He was WAITING FOR YOU! I’ve got all the messages.. let’s not forget!!
  2. Jed

Jed

@gleipnir Can you please provide a screenshot of the Transferwise transaction status. It should have cleared by the 19th as per the original screenshot and email you provided.
  3. ChanV

ChanV

@Jed

Apparently I’m going to get refunded today via Bitcoin. Goodness knows what’s happened with TransferWise.
  4. Jed

Jed

In my eyes that's not acceptable as the original refund agreement was arranged and setup via Transferwise and published publicly in this thread. I want to know what has happened to that and why the refund agreement has been broken? @gleipnir
    ChanV likes this.
  5. ChanV

ChanV

705A6956-A931-4928-A2E5-600B51494A90.png
  6. ChanV

ChanV

7. ChanV

ChanV

8. ChanV

ChanV

9. ChanV

ChanV

10. ChanV

ChanV

11. gleipnir

gleipnir Banned Member

I have no idea why and how Transferwise isn't done yet , Which is why I went with bitcoin , ChanV would still receive money in her bank , I apologise about the extra delay it should've been done last week, but I had to sort out some of my own finances for refund . Will Get it done today. at all cost.
  12. Jed

Jed

As previously requested by me, @gleipnir please provide a screenshot of the Transferwise transaction.

A Bitcoin payment can be done instantly, so there is also no excuse for not doing that on time either and it's another broken promise further reducing your credibility.
    Last edited: May 25, 2020
  13. ChanV

ChanV

I’ve absolutely had enough now!!

It’s like a game.. And I’m not playing anymore. A4940312-C241-43C6-9A24-250892BB5A86.png
  14. ChanV

ChanV

@Jed @Erik

it’s absolutely 100% clear that I shan’t be getting any form of refund.. Just more excuses and stalling tactics.

He is seasoned scam artist/con man.

I have contacted the police and the fraud dept at my bank. They have ALL his information.

Please keep this post on here.
    And please keep all his information on here too.

Enough is Enough.
    Ace-Baron likes this.
  15. ChanV

ChanV

16. Jed

Jed

I've issued a final warning to @gleipnir - If the refund isn't completed today I will have him removed from the forum.

As I'm sure you're aware that's all we can do from our side as he's not a registered advertiser and it's the reason we only allow registered advertisers to sell on the forum.
  17. ChanV

ChanV

18. Erik

Erik

Please note that the user accounts gleipnir and Asa Os have been banned from TWF.

This is due to advertising without the proper membership applied and furthermore, has caused issues with @ChanV on issuing a refund.

The team believes that it has taken quite some time already to issue a refund, and that despite efforts to push the said refund, the user has not prioritised his client's concern and has made numerous excuses to further delay the transaction.

The user has expressed interest in applying as an advertiser, but has yet to actually apply and we have not yet received his application form. Regarding to which, the team has agreed to reject such application coming from the user should he apply in the future due to loss of his credibility.

Let this be a lesson to all members of TWF, new or otherwise. The team has been constantly pushing for everyone not to transact with non-advertisers since the site started accepting advertiser applications. Anyone can register to TWF for free, however, TWF does not have any information about everyone who registers as a free member. Subscribed advertisers on the other hand, have been identified by TWF and agreed to present us proper identification to certify that they are indeed real people and performing real business.

We also highly encourage everyone to perform proper due diligence before transacting with anyone. TWF has no say whatsoever should any member tries to trade with sellers that have not applied or even passed advertiser applications.

This thread is now locked and will only be removed upon the discussion starter's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.