1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed To All Car Booters/£1 Shop Owners!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous & Clearance Lots' started by John, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John

We are soon to be purchasing alot of stock from UK supplier that will cater for alot of carbooters and £1 stockists.

Now I don't mean you pay £1 and sell for £2. I mean that you will pay in the region of 50p - 75p per item ( MOQ to be discussed) that you can easily sell for £1 - £1.50 at a carboot sale, in your shop or even offer it as a gift with your other products ( great selling strategy).

So basically, we would like to get a client database going before I finish the Word document containing the stock we will be selling, so when the day comes, we can send out all of the emails in bulk.

So if you are a carbooty, £1 stockist or are looking to give your customers a little something back for purchasing with you, then get over to our blog --- http://www.connectionhut.com --- go to the get in touch page and email us!!

We are looking at a minimum of 10 MOQ at the moment, but this could be subject to change so nothing is promised. One thing I can promise is that it will definitely not hit above 50 as we will like to give everyone a chance at starting a business or building an additional income from very little capital! The MOQ could vary on different lines.

We will be selling various lines spread across various categories too. So watch this space!

Kind Regards

John :thumbup:
  2. Michael

Michael

Isn't that the same?
  3. eAuction

eAuction

Not really. As he is targetting pound shop owners too, the buy price needs to be less. Same margin though.
  4. John

John

Hi Micheal! As Joe has said, yes the margin is the same. But we will be targetting £1 shop owners.
  5. Michael

Michael

Ah yes sorry, I read it as a comment for margins.
  6. ivan sellar

ivan sellar

I am interested please send info. What is MOQ?
  7. quickquid

quickquid

Also interested would have to see the items first before i pay 50p per piece. Obv wouldnt pay 50p each for some pile of crap. Send me the info please

Regards
  8. ben_walsh

ben_walsh

Hi can you please send me info (Email Hidden for Privacy) thanks
  9. RapidRobux

RapidRobux

I'm interested, (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Cheers
    Al
  10. John

John

Hi Guy's!

Have only just got on today :(

As for the items, they will not just be any old tat, they will be lines that can be easily sold from £1-£2 a peice.

I will most definitely have a stock list together shortly displaying which stock we are expecting to have in and the arrival date.

If you go to our business blog: http://www.connectionhut.com/ --- Go to the contact us page and drop us an email with your email addresses I will send the list over as soon as it is ready!

Regards

John
  11. nmonkey

nmonkey

I am interested in your list, sales at wezdens co uk
  12. maz25

maz25

Please send me the stock list mazedab at hot mail dot com
  13. CARL.ROBERTSON

CARL.ROBERTSON

Im interested (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Thanks
  14. eAuction

eAuction

Read a few posts back - you need to contact John at his blog to get added to a list rather than just posting your emails up.
  15. John

John

Thanks for that Joe, I will mention this in my first post and remove the leave email bit!
  16. RyanLloyd

RyanLloyd

17. eAuction

eAuction

Read the thread - you need to contact John at his blog - not just leave your email.
  18. RyanLloyd

RyanLloyd

Link doesn't work for me, anyone else?
  19. Ross

Ross

20. John

John

Thanks Ross, I hadn't noticed that - woops! Thanks for all the interest so far, the list will be coming out soon. If you are interested then please go to www.connectionhut.com and either add yourself to the mailing list on the right hand side of the page (that is where we will release the information in the first instance) and/or go to the "get in touch" page.

Sorry for the confusion and I look forward to working with some of you in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.