1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

To The Next Frontier! From The Bottom Side of Australia

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Erik, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Erik

Erik

Australians really love to retain the term "Down Under", and seems to be proud of it!

Recently the land down under has planned on moving further with their space programs, and aims to help everyone understand the vastness of the great unknown. As it turns out, someone announced the forming of a new space research agency:

[​IMG]
    Yes, you read that right. That is short for Australian Research & Space Exploration. A new space agency which aims "to explore & understand the deep unknown".

This is of course, a comical take on Australia's plans to have its own (official) space agency. I did some whois checking and it is somewhat unknown who the real registrant is. I am doubtful if this is really the official one, although I would be surprised if it is and the government accepted such a name!

Nevertheless, this site sells shirts, and it will likely be a trend in Australia having an ARSE printed shirt! :D I say this is one great marketing indeed!

https://spaceaustralia.com.au/