1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

***TopTopShopping***

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Irishguy82, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Irishguy82

Irishguy82

***TopTopShopping*** U gotta read there reply lol

Hello.......Wondering if any one has done business with these guys toptopshopping.com

They have sent me their business license and import&export certificate but the site looks amatuer , scam prices and typical scam payment options

Just thought i would put it out there and see what you think??

(go down a few comments)
  2. hoolsalers

hoolsalers

Scam site
  3. midas

midas Banned Member

agree definite scam
  4. Irishguy82

Irishguy82

when i done a whois on the company name and sent them my finding they replied with this statment:

Hello Friend ,

Please keep calm , friend . we are all serious business man .

I am a little angry now . why do you always view us a scammer ? do you see we have cheated somebody

by this website ? I am sure UK is a civilized and impartial country , every thing should be happened with

reasons and proof you have no proof ,but always view us as scammer ,don't you think that is rude ?

if your action bring any loss to our company , we will accuse you of slander .

you just know where our website be registered ,and view us a scammer always, how rude you are !!!

But ,Anyhow , we would like to be friend of your .

Thank you

Mandy

:dance: