1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

TPC Group Ltd/TWF Enterprises FRAUDSTERS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by rachmac, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachmac

rachmac

I posted on here a few months ago about getting ripped off out of just over £300 by Trade Price Clothing ( no goods or refund have ever been recieved) to let others know to beware of them.

About 6 weeks ago there was a post on these forums from a company called TWF -Enterprises saying that they are the new owners of TPC and asking customers of TPC who have not recieved goods from them (which from reading these forums is many people) to contact them.
    I did so and they said they would refund my money and they asked if I would accept the refund back in installments as they said they would strugle to pay it all back in one go due to the amount of money owed by TPC.
    I agreed and said I would accept payments of £50 per month but since then despite several emails to them I have heard nothing more from them and have recieved no payments from them.

I now believe that the people who say they are TWF -Enterprises and are the new owners of TPC are really just the same people who have always run TPC.
    If they are reading this I'd say why waste peoples time and get their hopes up that they might get their money back when clearly you have no itention of giving people their money back?

I would also like to add that this company TPC, TWF Enterprises or whatever else they want to call themselves are just complete FRAUDSTERS and time wasters and should be banned from owning/ running any business at any time in the future.

I would also like to add that I several months ago reported them to the BBC TV program Watchdog through the form on their website, telling them about my expereince of getting ripped off by TPC.

Also I would repeat my advice of DO NOT BUY from this comapny as you will just lose your money.

I think that they very much deserve to be NAMED & SHAMED on these forums.
  2. sammy

sammy

TPC BEWARE"" OR TWF!! BEWARE

as this seems to be a really honest place to post a message - DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT buy anything from these people - I am owed £3,500 :( and am unlikely to see it again, expensive lesson to learn. I hope these jokers rot in a jail somewhere eventually - have you ever heard of' what goes around, comes around?' don't worry, I am expecting TPC or TWF or whatever you desire to call yourselves to take a mighty fall very soon .

The 'NEW OWNERS' also sent me a private email asking for details of monies owed to me by tpc, when I asked for the new owners name ......v=no surprise I did not get another response!

The public however are not stupid, if you had taken over TPC clothing the debts they had would niot be your responsibility, they would be written off - DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD BUY INTO A COMPANY & PROMISE TO PAY BACK LITERALLY £1000'S OF POUNDS?? THAT THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH??
    GET REAL- PLEASE.

What a pity you can't see into the lives of the people you have stolen from - perhaps then you would stop theses foolish antics, you've been doing this for several years, Rebecca, Tim haven't youboth had enough???
  3. Anthony

Anthony

Guys why don't you both take them to court..? Would be cheaper to go as two cases and then you have more of a chance of getting your money back. Thats what I would do if I was owed £3,500 :eek:

I am sorry about both of your loses and hope that you can regain the money off the company..
  4. guru4us

guru4us

I think small claims court can help with that. Sorry to hear about your losses. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.