1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Tracked shipping to USA from UK for small parcels under 1kg?

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by lizzy85, Jan 1, 2016.

1. lizzy85

lizzy85

Hi there,

I just wondered if Royal Mail airmail both non-tracked and tracked was still the cheapest option to send packages to the states under 1kg?

I have heard that DPD offers competitive pricing, and often tracked too and can get there within 5-7 working days. Does one need to send thousands of orders per month to the states to get these sort of rates from DPD?

I really wanted an option that was under £10.00 and preferably tracked from the UK to the USA. (Average weight is about 300-500grams)

Any advice would be really appreciated.
  2. onlineoptions

onlineoptions

I have heard a few things about etail-usa who are quoting very good rates to the USA, have not used them myself however.
    Cody likes this.
  3. Abe Choi

Abe Choi

I use etail personally as a merchant and we have partnered with them for other merchants. They are really helpful if you have a stable volume of goods going to the US. One of the best use cases we had was for a kickstarter campaign that needed to ship over 700 items to the US.

Etail use direct injection, which means they are putting USPS shipping labels on your packages and their partners fly it from the UK and directly inject it into the US postal service. it is fully tracked and is a very transparent service.

Happy to answer any more questions, their pricing is on their website.
    Cody likes this.