Trade Price Clothing

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by rcollins, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcollins

rcollins

http://www.tpcgroup.co.uk very good wholesaler. Have a large selection of products at good prices, also offer some dropshipping,

what do you think?
  2. James

James Banned Member

As this is your site, do you think it would be better in the 'For Sale' Forum?
  3. rcollins

rcollins

yeah sorry
  4. lee2003

lee2003

hi

great site and great products . i am just starting out in the selling world so i am on the look out for all diffrent product but i am very interested in your stuff i was woundering if you do smaller lots say the CHRISTIAN DIOR BAG would you sell 10 rather than 20 . as i am just starting out i dont want to get into deep or do you offer some other way of doing it for people like me?

thanx lee
  5. Shellybobs33

Shellybobs33

Hiya
    Been looking at your site looks really good price wise

I am very intestered in the von dutch jeans, are the siezes all small though?

Do you do bigger sizes? all the sizes seem to be tiny?

And as asked before do you do smaller bundles for us smaller retailers?

Cheers
  6. rcollins

rcollins

Hi, we can do, just email and let us know what you want.

Thanks
  7. rcollins

rcollins

Lacoste Polo Shirts

We are awaiting an order of Lacoste Polo Shirts, 100% Authentic. With factory release paperwork.

Lond and short sleeved.

FOB: USA

Price: £140 for 10 plus £15 p&p.

This is a one time offer, once they are gone we wont have more for ages. These are on of our best sellers so email for info.

Cheers
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  8. rcollins

rcollins

New Diesel Supplier

We are getting 1000 pairs of 2003 range diesel jeans. Mixed sizes and styles. Ladies, Mens etc.

They are coming from Italy with Diesel release paperwork.

Minimum order 100 pairs. $45 each plus shipping.

I remind you these are 100% authentic with paperwork!

Let me know if you wan any.

Cheers
    T Foster
    tpcgroup.co.uk
  9. nocturnal

nocturnal

Take care folks this character is selling fakes, you're going to give yourself a loaf of grief if you try to sell this on ebay.

It's all imported from China.

Eg Vuitton doesn't do wholesale,

Real diesel jeans wholesale cost double what this "wholesaler has quoted".

He's even using the pictures of the China***** web site.

Chances are if you buy this and try to pass it as athentic you will end up in a whole lot of trouble.

Remember if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

There's not one wholesaler in th e Uk could supply you with this amount of legitimate merchandise. I reckon it's only a matter of time before he gets a knock at the door.
  10. sugarplum

sugarplum

cant the moderators do something about this? He shouldnt be allowed to continue his membership. Ive just joined and hoped id found an honest business site.hmmmm :\
  11. James

James Banned Member

TCP Are now under new ownership... Things seem better now, but only time will tell I suppose. Surely cant be as bad as the old owners!!!
  12. tpc

tpc

The old posts on here are from 2004. This is way before we took over. If we had something to hide, we would not have a big banner on our homepage for this forum :D

We understand that there have been problems in the past, but we are trying really hard to improve the old image of the company.

Sugarplum, if you want to place an order with us COD is an option?
  13. Eprogressive

Eprogressive

Still selling fakes though...
  14. Simon101

Simon101

Thats cleared that up !
  15. Simon101

Simon101

Jeez and well expensive FAKES too !
  16. Pete

Pete

Sugarplum, it's virtually impossible to vet every seller who posts on a forum. At least if it's a free forum. For the Admin and Mod, this is more a labor of love than anything else, and it takes time and resources to verify folks are who they claim to be and that their goods are legitimate.

One of the things that will come out of this is self-policing by the other forum members, just as you see above.

And, quite frankly, there are some retailers who will knowingly buy fakes and pass them off, as long as the price is right. I don't condone it, but there it is.
  17. guru4us

guru4us

I agree with Pete. As I've mentioned somewhere else in this forum, I'm not really an expert at clothing but if I were to start buying wholesale and selling in this area, it would be up to me to decide whether or not a seller is legit. I think a lot of people here might be able to help out the forum with self policing, but every now and then some fake seller is bound to slip through...

sorry if i went off on a tangent..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.