1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Tupe - Employment Law - Health & Safety

Discussion in 'Retail Business Advice and start ups' started by Ask Tim, Apr 18, 2018.

Do you have employment contracts updated for recent legal changes - such as pensions

Poll closed May 18, 2018.
  1. Yes in the last two years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not for over two years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I dont have contracts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ask Tim

Ask Tim

I own a business online selling handmade furniture, upholstered and accessories.
    Koi Loi Furniture

For my day job, I am an Employment Law and Health & Safety expert for London region.
    I would like to add value to the forum by offering advice...

I and Mike Hurley are regional consultants for London at Avensure a leading HR and Health & Safety Consultancy. We provide support and advice in these areas. We have recently created a regional service for London Ask Tim, the service offers free advice online. Visit our website and fill in the form with your enquiry, the service is only for company law NOT individuals. We do also offer one to one consultations with Mike and can help you get your business compliance right and handle all paperwork, with management systems and ongoing advice with additional training.