1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

TWF points

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by thelynx2012, Jan 28, 2013.

1. planner

planner

To be honest I don't know how I achieved them points.:\
  2. Anna357

Anna357

3. T D Sales

T D Sales Banned Member

Here here, i also dont really see the point, i come on here to spread my love, and offer advice, and sometimes to seek advice, and because i love you all, MWAH x
  4. Scorchio

Scorchio Banned Member

I'll second that.
  5. Oliver

Oliver

All my pens have run out!
  6. Scorchio

Scorchio Banned Member

How about a pair of TWF undercrackers with a users avatar of your choice printed on the front? or back?
  7. Stephanie dawn cerise

Stephanie dawn cerise

BAA HUMBUG.......:p
  8. Gary

Gary

Says the person who won 2 TWF contests in a row I believe? ...lol

but I get what you mean, but that was the point of my suggestion, it's not a competition it's just people contributing how they normally would do (ideally), so it's not really competing as those artificially building points / likes wouldn't qualify, so it's basically the same as the last competition you won on here, it was just for a post that you would have made anyway, so it would be more of a bonus.
  9. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

ha ! bonus's - I like those !
  10. Erik

Erik

Hi All,

Thanks for the tips! I'm currently thinking of plans on how to work this out and your ideas are brilliant! Well not unless everyone wants the undercrackers Nigel mentioned! :D.

A proposal regarding the trophies is under way, we're still thinking of goodies though, have other ideas besides pens and mugs? I'm thinking of something realistic as well that mentions TWF in it. How about shirts? I think I'd get one TWF shirt myself if we have one! :D
  11. Import Expert

Import Expert

Just a bit of an outside shout here but if TWF are considering going to the expense of purchasing T-Shirts/Mugs/Pens, that will be of limited use to most people, perhaps they could instead partner up with a charity and make small donations to them as certain milestones are reached. Would only have to be small amounts but might be a nice, more meaningful gesture and give TWF some positive press which they can promote. TWF could shortlist a few charities and put it open to a poll which one they donate to for that year. Just my tuppence worth anyway.
  12. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

Erik, see summary below :p

Hi Darren,

Charity sounds good and perhaps we can pursue another activity for this. Perhaps mid of this year when everyone's businesses have taken off from the New Year and are feeling generous haha ;)
  13. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

Like the book
  14. Erik

Erik

Hello Everyone,

We'd like to give an update regarding this thread.

We've been blowing our brains out for quite a while and we're happy to announce that we shall have a primary event for your TWF points! We shall have a raffle draw for all members who reached a certain number of Trophy Points and winners will have their very own TWF T-Shirt!

We're doing all the necessary mechanics and other stuff needed for this event and hopefully we could have this event starting next week! Will give you guys more updates soon!

Edit: By the way, we still have more coming, and been thinking about all the possibilities that we could do in TWF, of course, goodies will be included!
  15. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

Instead, why not pit the members against each other, Like in the Hunger games. But obviously something online. One winner at the end. It would make it so much more interesting than a raffle. Let people fight for those T shirts!

I think the Admins should autograph each T shirt.
  16. Erik

Erik

Having the shirt as a prize for a competition might be too low for a prize. I like the idea! Though it may take us some time to fully think of the whole concept, mechanics, and everything else (especially the prizes). Let's have that idea parked in our sandbox and we'll see what we could do about it ;).

Autographed shirts? Wouldn't those shirts be good for displays and not to be worn? Besides, I think I have an ugly signature. :D Let's see if Anthony would give out autographs!
  17. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

Erik, get those t-shirt design pegs ready please! :D
  18. Erik

Erik

Update:

A mock design for the shirt is already available! Sorry about the initial design, after all, this is not yet the final design quality. Hope you guys like it!

[​IMG]

Objections will not be accepted! Kidding :D. Feel free to post your comments! (Again, this is just a mock-up! Not the final design!)
  19. T D Sales

T D Sales Banned Member

I can see it coming in handy.

When i run out of toilet roll, or paint the walls, or dry the car.

Joking, only joking ;)
  20. Erik

Erik

Ouch! Harsh! You broke my heart!

Kidding. :D. Any edits that you would like to suggest? We can still do those while we're not yet on the final design!