1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Two Hard Drive Laptop Trends.

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by Craig Higgs, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Craig Higgs

Craig Higgs

On mobile,sorry for errors. Apologies if it is in the wrong area, I was unsure where to post this.

So I have noticed a trend on keyword searches for two hard drive laptop. I found this interesting as though their are a few on the market, they tend to be much higher end business models than most people have.

I have no idea if people want the extra space, extra speed or extra reliabilty. However given how more and more stuff is USB pen or downloads, Optical disc drives are rapidly becoming obsolete yet their weight and cost is included in the laptop.

Anyone else noticed this? Do any laptop distributors think there is an unserved market?

So I built this over the weekend.

Basically this is the DVD/CD bay replaced with a bay that can be used to swap out hard drives.