1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Uber slow forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by Volantary, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorchio

Scorchio Banned Member

That's good, but you still spelt voluntary wrong :p
  2. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

You just broke forum rules by having two accounts! I'm reporting you to the admins!

But looks like the issue is with your main account then, and not with your PC/internet connection.
    Volantary2 likes this.
  3. Erik

Erik

Hi Alex and all,

Thanks for trying out a different account. That helped a lot since we now know that Alex's account has the problem. ;)
    As for an update, I've already informed Anthony about this issue with your account back when I first saw this report. I believe they are checking for issues in your account by now.

Just to be sure I'll ask for a follow-up on this so we could get more updates hopefully by Monday or Tuesday (It's the weekend :D).

Cheers,
    Erik
    Volantary2 likes this.
  4. Volantary2

Volantary2 Banned Member

I can't remember why I adpoted this spelling, I think Voluntary was taken years ago when I tried to sign up to something so I chose this :D Or something. The story isn't that interesting, the sexy man behind the name is.
    Scorchio likes this.
  5. Erik

Erik

Hi Alex,

I just received word that your account should be fixed by now. May I ask you to try logging in to your account and check? Also once your account is back to normal, please delete your dummy account so we still follow the one account per member rule alright? ;)

Thanks,
    Erik
  6. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

Out of interest, what was the issue with his account?
  7. Erik

Erik

As with the reason why the account is "lagging", we are not quite sure. This could be due to an error with his account's code, or perhaps the recorded database of Alex's account got messed up.

Anyway, the account has been refreshed as stated by our development team and it should be working fine by now. Hopefully this holds true when Alex checks his account :D.
    toysandgifts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.